- Write down key facts. If you have a teacher who writes notes on the board, that’s a bonus: You can copy them down.
- Don’t overdo it. Don’t go crazy taking notes, though: You’ll be frantic if you try to write down every word that’s said in class.
Which is best notes for class 12 physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
Which is the biggest chapter in class 12 physics?
- Physics is a tough subject for the majority of pupils.
- Start with the fundamentals.
- Consider how you can apply concepts to your everyday life.
- Don’t mug up the derivation; learn it step by step.
Which book is best for class 12 physics theory?
- Concepts of Physics-H. C. Verma.
- Fundamentals of Physics-Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
- Problems in General Physics-I. E. Irodov.
- University Physics-Freedman and Young.
- Understanding JEE physics series-DC Pandey.
- Problem In Physics-SS Krotov.
What is the name of Chapter 3 in physics class 12?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 3 Current Electricity.
Where can I find Ncert notes?
BYJU’S provides the latest NCERT notes both online and as a downloadable PDF form for offline viewing.
How do you make short notes?
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.
Which is the hardest chapter in class 12 Physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 Physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Is 12th Physics easy?
Physics is considered a difficult subject, especially for NEET aspirants. This does not imply that students can’t score well.
Is DC Pandey enough for JEE?
yes DC Pandey is a amazing book for JEE mains as all the concepts and topics are covered in this book and explained very beautifully. the book also have a very amazing number of questions which are very much appropriate for JEE mains which will definitely help you for preparation.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Is HC Verma good for boards?
H.C. Verma’s “Concept of Physics” is a very good and common book among all the JEE students. It is considered as a great book for JEE Mains and Advanced but it is not generally recommended for boards.
What is Ohm’s law class 12?
Ohm’s law states that the voltage across a conductor is directly proportional to the current flowing through it, provided all physical conditions and temperature remain constant.
What is electric charge 12th?
Electric Charge Charge is the property associated with matter due to which it produces and experiences electric and magnetic effect.
What is electric field Class 12?
Electric field can be considered as an electric property associated with each point in the space where a charge is present in any form. An electric field is also described as the electric force per unit charge. The formula of electric field is given as; E = F /Q.
Which app is best for Class 12 notes?
myCBSEguide is one of the best educational mobile apps for Class 12 students. It has a great collection of study material, study notes, and NCERT books among other things.
Is Learncbse a good site?
Overall it is a good site for students.
How can I read NCERT by UPSC by toppers?
- Start your IAS preparation from class 6 NCERT books.
- Choose any subject of your interest.
- Complete all chapters from the chosen subject in the targeted time.
- Move on to another class.
- Then, in the same way, read all the books up to class 12 and complete the subject.
How do I take notes faster?
- Summarize. The key is to write down the most important ideas of the information being given to you.
- Use Symbols and Abbreviations.
- Bullet Journal.
- Keep a Notebook Handy.
- Use a Speech-to-Text App.
How can I take better notes?
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.
- Pictures are easier to remember than words so if you’re short on time, draw an image.
- If you like to colour code, don’t do it during initial note-taking.
- Write short, succinct sentences.
- Save time and use abbreviations and symbols.
How can I get 95 marks in 12th?
- Compete with yourself:
- Make textbooks your bible:
- Solve sample papers religiously:
- Keep a check on your handwriting:
- Don’t neglect English:
- Stop studying 12 hours before the exam:
Which is the toughest subject in 12th?
Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. It depends on you and your interest. But in all, maths can be said to be the toughest of all.
Which is the easiest chapter in Physics?
Ans: Yes, Wave Optics is comparatively an easy chapter in Physics.
Which is the easiest chapter in Physics class 12?
- Alternating Current.
- Particle nature of light.
- Dual Nature of light.
- Current Electricity.
- Logic gates.
- Magnetic properties.
- Communication System.