- Sort Notes into Folders/Notebooks.
- Create a Table of Contents.
- Choose a Notetaking Method.
- Create a Consistent Notetaking Process.
- Summarize Your Notes.
- Consider Using a Notetaking App.
- Make Your Notes Easier to Search.
- Utilize Flashcards.
Which is best notes for class 12 physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
Which app is best for Class 12 notes?
myCBSEguide is one of the best educational mobile apps for Class 12 students. It has a great collection of study material, study notes, and NCERT books among other things.
Which is the biggest chapter in class 12 physics?
- Physics is a tough subject for the majority of pupils.
- Start with the fundamentals.
- Consider how you can apply concepts to your everyday life.
- Don’t mug up the derivation; learn it step by step.
Which book is best for class 12 physics theory?
- Concepts of Physics-H. C. Verma.
- Fundamentals of Physics-Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
- Problems in General Physics-I. E. Irodov.
- University Physics-Freedman and Young.
- Understanding JEE physics series-DC Pandey.
- Problem In Physics-SS Krotov.
Where can I find Ncert notes?
BYJU’S provides the latest NCERT notes both online and as a downloadable PDF form for offline viewing.
How do you make short notes?
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.
Which is the best website for notes?
- Microsoft OneNote for a free note-taking app.
- Evernote for the ultimate digital notebook.
- Apple Notes for Apple users.
- Google Keep for Google power users.
- Notion for collaboration.
- Obsidian for power note-takers.
Is Toppr app free?
Toppr app is free of cost. It also offers access to all the video lectures without any charges.
Which online coaching is best for CBSE 12?
BYJU’S, India’s most loved learning app is offering online classes for Class 12 CBSE, State Board and ICSE students, which are conducted by India’s best teachers.
Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 Physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Is 12th Physics easy?
Physics is considered a difficult subject, especially for NEET aspirants. This does not imply that students can’t score well.
Is Class 12 Physics difficult?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Is DC Pandey enough for JEE?
yes DC Pandey is a amazing book for JEE mains as all the concepts and topics are covered in this book and explained very beautifully. the book also have a very amazing number of questions which are very much appropriate for JEE mains which will definitely help you for preparation.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Is Neet Physics enough for JEE mains?
In one sentence : NO. PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY PREPARATION FOR JEE AND NEET IS NOT AT ALL SIMILAR. I cannot stress on the fact that you have to practice a lot in order to crack JEE advance examinations. For JEE mains and NEET they are at almost similar level.
How can I read Ncert by UPSC by toppers?
- Start your IAS preparation from class 6 NCERT books.
- Choose any subject of your interest.
- Complete all chapters from the chosen subject in the targeted time.
- Move on to another class.
- Then, in the same way, read all the books up to class 12 and complete the subject.
Is Learncbse a good site?
Overall it is a good site for students.
Are Vedantu notes free?
You will find all of it in Vedantu’s Revision notes, and you can download them for free.
How do I take notes faster?
- Summarize. The key is to write down the most important ideas of the information being given to you.
- Use Symbols and Abbreviations.
- Bullet Journal.
- Keep a Notebook Handy.
- Use a Speech-to-Text App.
How can I take better notes in class?
- Write down key facts. If you have a teacher who writes notes on the board, that’s a bonus: You can copy them down.
- Don’t overdo it. Don’t go crazy taking notes, though: You’ll be frantic if you try to write down every word that’s said in class.
How do I take beautiful notes?
- Choose A Consistent Colour Scheme.
- Make Your Titles Bold & Eye Catching.
- Write In A Simple, Neat Font.
- Use A LiveScribe Pen If You Are Worried About Missing Key Information During Class.
- Use A Coloured Gel Pen For Keywords.
- Try Using A Note Taking Template.
- Colour Code Your Notes.
Can I make notes on my phone?
You can write or say notes in Keep and find them from any device. Learn how to create and edit notes using your Google Assistant.
Which website is best for study?
- EdX: edx.org.
- Academic Earth: academicearth.org.
- Internet Archive: archive.org.
- Big Think: bigthink.com.
- Coursera: courser.org.
- Brightstorm: brightstorm.com.
Who is the owner of Topper?
Zishaan Hayath – Founder & CEO – Toppr | LinkedIn.