- Take your studies into the real world.
- Have a chat with your IGCSE physics teacher after your class.
- Maintain a revision and formula sheet.
- Teach a friend.
- Don’t cut corners.
How do you answer questions in physics?
- Highlight Key Information. As you first read the question highlight or underline any key information in the question.
- Read the Question Twice.
- Draw a Diagram.
- Rearrange Equations.
- Don’t Round.
- Show Every Step.
- Remember Units.
- Underline Your Answer.
What formulas are given in Igcse physics?
- average speed= distance moved. time taken. v= s. t. average speed. = distance moved. time taken. v. = s. t.
- acceleration= change in velocity. time taken. a= (v − u) t. acceleration. = change in velocity. time taken. a. = (v – u)
- force. = mass × acceleration. F= m × a.
- weight. = mass × gravitational field strength. W= m × g.
Do you get a formula sheet for Igcse physics?
Most Physics examinations will provide you with a formula sheet with all the Physics formulas for you to refer to. However, it is important that you take time to study the formula sheet before the examinations. The formula sheet is the only thing in the examination that you are allowed to have before the examination.
How many topics are in Igcse physics?
The IGCSE Physics syllabus is divided into 8 units.
What exam board is Igcse?
IGCSEs are accredited by either Cambridge (Cambridge International Examinations) or Edexcel (Pearson Edexcel) exam boards.
What is the hardest question in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
Is physics easy or hard?
Students and researchers alike have long understood that physics is challenging. But only now have scientists managed to prove it. It turns out that one of the most common goals in physics—finding an equation that describes how a system changes over time—is defined as “hard” by computer theory.
How can I understand physics easily?
- Mastering the basics is necessary: One of the easiest ways of learning physics is to master the basic theories.
- Simplification is a Key Rule:
- Create Flashcards:
- Make Math Your Strength:
- A good tutor makes a BIG difference!
- Use diagrammatic representations to learn the concepts:
How do you remember physics GCSE equations?
How do you calculate force in physics Igcse?
How many equations are there in physics GCSE?
If you take a look at the physics equation sheet on My GCSE Science, you’ll see that for the new 9-1 GCSE there are over twenty equations which you’ll have to remember by the end of Year 11!
What is Ke formula?
Kinetic energy is directly proportional to the mass of the object and to the square of its velocity: K.E. = 1/2 m v2. If the mass has units of kilograms and the velocity of meters per second, the kinetic energy has units of kilograms-meters squared per second squared.
What is IG in school?
The International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is an English language based examination similar to GCSE and is recognised in the United Kingdom as being equivalent to the GCSE for the purposes of recognising prior attainment. It was developed by University of Cambridge International Examinations.
What is EMF Igcse?
e.m.f. (Electromotive force) is the chemical energy transfer to electrical energy per unit charge for driving 1 coulomb around the circuit.
What is the code for Igcse biology?
Cambridge IGCSE Biology (0610)
Is IGCSE easy?
The Cambridge International Examinations IGCSE courses are internationally recognised as the most academically challenging courses currently on offer to 14-16 year olds. It’s a two-year programme consisting of, on average, ten individual courses spanning both core and optional subjects.
Can you retake IGCSE exams?
You can retake any International GCSE by resitting all of the exams. This means that if you had to take two exams when you first completed your course, you’ll need to resit both papers again, in the same exam session, to get a new grade.
Which is harder IGCSE or GCSE?
The GCSE is considered more rigorous because the rules are more stringent, such as the fact that students can only sit for the GCSE exams in June and resits can be taken in November each year. Therefore, the IGCSE is considered “easier” due to its flexible nature.
Which is harder math or physics?
Physics is harder. If you major in physics then you’ll end up taking almost as much math as the math majors.
Who is the father of science?
Galileo Galilei pioneered the experimental scientific method and was the first to use a refracting telescope to make important astronomical discoveries. He is often referred to as the “father of modern astronomy” and the “father of modern physics”. Albert Einstein called Galileo the “father of modern science.”
What is the hardest subject?
The hardest degree subjects are Chemistry, Medicine, Architecture, Physics, Biomedical Science, Law, Neuroscience, Fine Arts, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Education, Computer Science and Philosophy.
What is the toughest subject in the world?
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
Is physics harder than biology?
Beginning university students in the sciences usually consider biology to be much easier than physics or chemistry. From their experience in high school, physics has math and formulae that must be understood to be applied correctly, but the study of biology relies mainly on memorization.
How can I study smart in physics?
- Master the Basics.
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About.
- Always Account For Small Details.
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills.
- Simplify the Situations.
- Use Drawings.
- Always Double-Check Your Answers.
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.