- Take your studies into the real world.
- Have a chat with your IGCSE physics teacher after your class.
- Maintain a revision and formula sheet.
- Teach a friend.
- Don’t cut corners.
Is save my exams free?
We’re proud to offer a lot of our resources for free but if you want to get maximum value from Save My Exams, we recommend becoming a member. For a low fee, you will be able to access the following: Answers to all topic questions & past papers (the ability to self-test is worth the price alone)
Is IGCSE physics difficult?
Yes. AS is generally more difficult than IGCSE. At the higher level you are not examined mainly in knowledge and recall, but you have to show understanding of the material by applying concepts to solve problems. How can I get an A+ in the IGCSE physics?
Do you get a formula sheet for IGCSE physics?
Most Physics examinations will provide you with a formula sheet with all the Physics formulas for you to refer to. However, it is important that you take time to study the formula sheet before the examinations. The formula sheet is the only thing in the examination that you are allowed to have before the examination.
Is Igcse harder than GCSE?
The GCSE is considered more rigorous because the rules are more stringent, such as the fact that students can only sit for the GCSE exams in June and resits can be taken in November each year. Therefore, the IGCSE is considered “easier” due to its flexible nature.
Is Savemyexams good for Igcse?
Savemyexams and Physicsandmathstutor are great sources for studying your IGs.
How can I pass my exams?
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
What’s the hardest IGCSE?
1) IGCSE Additional Mathematics Yes. Additional Mathematics is by far, through student consensus, the hardest IGCSE subject. It is not regular Mathematics, and has quite an extensive syllabus.
Which is the hardest subject in O levels?
In order of easiest to most difficult, our list of the top 15 hardest A-Levels are: Art, Design & Technology (Product Design), Business Studies, Politics, Economics, History, English Literature, Psychology, Modern Languages, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics, and Physics.
Can I self study IGCSE?
Login to Academic Camp from the comfort of your own home and study up to five Cambridge IGCSEs in just one year instead of two years or just choose one or two subjects, such as English and Maths, alongside your normal school work.
What is a zero error?
zero error Any indication that a measuring system gives a false reading when the true value of a measured quantity is zero, eg the needle on an ammeter failing to return to zero when no current flows. A zero error may result in a systematic uncertainty.
What formulas are given in Igcse physics?
- average speed= distance moved. time taken. v= s. t. average speed. = distance moved. time taken. v. = s. t.
- acceleration= change in velocity. time taken. a= (v − u) t. acceleration. = change in velocity. time taken. a. = (v – u)
- force. = mass × acceleration. F= m × a.
- weight. = mass × gravitational field strength. W= m × g.
What exam board is Igcse?
IGCSEs are accredited by either Cambridge (Cambridge International Examinations) or Edexcel (Pearson Edexcel) exam boards.
Can I go to university after IGCSE?
Yes you can. I got all A/A* for my IGCSE and was told I can easily get into a university in the UK, but if you want to get into a more specialised profession or a better university, stay in school and complete your A levels/SAT/IB/GCE etc.
Which university accepts IGCSE?
- Taylor’s College.
- Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia.
- University of Nottingham Malaysia.
- UOWM KDU University College, Utropolis Glenmarie.
- UOWM KDU Penang University College.
- Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya.
What is a 9 in IGCSE?
Cambridge IGCSE is graded A*–G, Cambridge O Level is graded A*–E. Both grade sets are well established, widely-used systems that universities, parents and schools know and trust. In August 2017, some GCSE results in England will be reported on a different, 9–1 grading scale. On this scale, 9 is the top grade.
Where can I get free Igcse notes?
- 1 – Science with Hazel.
- 2 – The IGCSE Channel.
- 3 – CrashCourse.
- 4 – Michel van Biezen.
- 5 – IGCSE Pro.
- 6 – Stamp Science.
- 7 – Tutopiya.
- 8 – Notes4IGCSE.
How do I study for Igcse?
- Building a Revision Timetable. Make a revision schedule two or three months before your IGCSE examinations.
- Mind Maps.
- Take Notes.
- Understand Your Learning Style.
- Enrol in a Programme to Help You Improve Your IGCSE Grades.
- Practice is the Key.
- Your IGCSE Exam Day.
How do you get a 9 in maths GCSE?
- Tip 1: Little and often.
- Tip 2: Mathematics is not a spectator sport.
- Tip 3: Focus your efforts.
- Tip 4: Be a quick calculator.
- Tip 5: Past paper perfect.
- Tip 6: Mark scheme master.
- Tip 7: Out > in.
- Tip 8: Make your own tests.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
- Relax. It is essential to keep yourself stress-free and calm before an exam, as stress only serves to impair memory and paralyze you during the exam.
- Eat Fibre Rich Foods. Watching what you eat is extremely important, especially right before an examination.
- Confirm you have everything.
- Be on time.
What are the 3 secret study tips?
- Know what your lecturers want. Before you start studying a topic, write down your lecturer’s learning objectives for that topic.
- Make a study plan. Many people waste time when they study because they don’t have a plan.
- Use effective study techniques.
Is 1 week enough to study for exams?
If there’s only a week until your exam, you might be feeling stressed out and not sure where to start. Fortunately, a week can be enough time to get ready for a test. Just study a little every day so you can keep your stress levels low. You might even have fun while you study!
What is the easiest IGCSE subject?
The British Exams lists the top 10 easiest GCSEs as reported by students: Geography. Film Studies. Religious Studies.
Is Edexcel or Cambridge easier?
Generally, students consider that Cambridge is tougher than Edexcel since they have an international standard to maintain while Edexcel is more concentrated and focused on the UK meaning they structure their exams and set the difficulty in a way which is compliant to the UK system.
How hard is it to get a 9 in GCSE?
Getting a 9 in GCSE Maths is a higher grade than an A* was, as it is meant to differentiate the very top achieving pupils. In 2020 Grade 9s made up 6.6% of all results in England across all GCSE subjects – slightly higher than the previous year, but still quite a small percentage.