Students have to give two practicals for CBSE Class 12th Physics for Term 1 and 2. However, the CBSE Class 12th Physics Practical contains 30 marks which will now be divided into two terms, and hence, both the terms will be 15 marks each.
What are the questions asked in Physics 12 Viva?
- Measurement of Resistance.
- Measurement of Electromotive Force and Potential Difference.
- Galvanometer, Ammeter and Voltmeter.
- Frequency of AC (Alternating Current) Mains.
- Focal Length of Spherical Mirrors.
- Focal Length of Spherical Lenses.
What is lab manual?
A lab manual is a text, document, or book that helps understand what needs to be done while in a laboratory. It prescribes everything from the procedures that need to be performed to the etiquette that needs to be followed.
What is practical Physics?
Practical Physics is a collection of experiments that demonstrate a wide range of physical concepts and processes. These resources are for the use of teachers of physics in schools and colleges. Some of the experiments can be used as starting-points for investigations or for enhancement activities.
Is practical exam important?
A practical exam strengthens the comprehension and understanding of a particular subject. Even though theoretical education makes use of textbooks and research papers, applying that knowledge in the real world and having a first-hand experience with it will help understand it much better.
What do I need to write in physics practical?
You will have to write the statement of the Ohm’s Law and then present its mathematical representation as well. You will also have to provide a diagram to go along with your experiment, which in this case will be a circuit diagram. Then you will have to make a note of the procedure, step by step.
Is Viva a question?
A viva simply means a university examination during which students answer questions in speech and these questions are commonly based on a particular project or discipline. Viva questions are an important part of an academic program and often take place at the conclusion of a semester/year.
How can I learn physics practical?
- Know the Concepts Well! When students sit in the Practical exam, they must read the question carefully in order to understand the principle behind the experiment.
- Opt for a Stepwise Approach.
- Understanding Over Cramming.
- Practice Makes A Man Perfect.
- Be Confident.
What is college Viva?
countable noun. A viva is a university examination in which a student answers questions in speech rather than writing.
How do you start a lab manual?
- Cover sheet for your packet. Team name, members, date, project/submission title, class name.
- Intro the App. Anybody reviewing your lab manual needs to have a good understanding of the software you will be reviewing.
- Intro the testing plan.
- Next attach your lab manual.
How do you fill out a lab manual?
- Title Page (REQUIRED) Lab number and title, course name and section, your name, your group member’s name(s), date of experiment, and the due date.
- Abstract (5 Points)
- Introduction (20 Points)
- Procedures (15 Points)
- Data/Observations (30 Points)
- Discussion/Conclusions (30 Points)
How do you write a lab document?
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page and select “Settings.”
- Click “Labs.”
- Locate “Create a document” in the list of available features and enable it using the relevant radio button.
How do I prepare for practicals?
- Pay attention in classes. Do you think the practical class at school is an unnecessary waste of time?
- Make notes.
- Be thorough with diagrams and circuits.
- Practice well.
- Be confident during the practical examination.
- Some last-minute tips:
Who is the father of experimental physics?
Galileo Galilei was and is sometimes referred to as “the father of experimental science.” Galileo didn’t take much on faith, rather, he tested his ideas through experiments and expressed them in mathematical form.
How can I get full marks in practical exam?
- Listen thoroughly in classes. If you don’t pay attention in a theory class, you can make it up by reading the text and notes.
- Keep good notes. Most practical tasks have a set of instructions, often minute ones.
- Practice well.
- Understand the process.
- Avoid nervousness.
What happens if you fail practical exam?
In case a candidate has failed in practical he/she shall have to appear in theory and practical both. If he/she fails to pass the examination in two consecutive years, after the first attempt he/she shall have to reappear in all the subjects including practical.
Are 12th practicals difficult?
The CBSE Class 12 practical exams are very easy and scoring. If you perform well in practical, you can improve your overall grades too. In these tough situations, class 12th students can expect even more leniency in the 2022-23 exams.
How do I study for 12th practical?
- Be good with diagrams and circuits. Visualize and draw rough diagrams for the experiments to prepare.
- Be confident during the practical examination. A student should be confident about whatever topic is given by the examiner.
- Sharpen your senses.
How do I write a practical file?
- You have to purchase a simple practical file of Rs. 30 or 40.
- Old file will be used later as revision notebook.
- Do not use black pen or any other colour. Cover your file with brown paper, paste a sticker on it and fill all the known details (e.g. name, class etc).
- Do not write any date of experiment.
How do you write a practical notebook?
What is viva full form?
VIVA Full Forms Following is the list of all full forms of VIVA. Very Important Visitors Ask. Very Important Volunteer Award. Vegetarians International Voice for Animals. Vision Investment Vitality And Action.
Are viva hard?
However, while the pass rate is high, the viva exam itself can still be intellectually demanding. This is because you’ll be debating issues that are conceptually complex, so preparation is crucial to your success.
How do I start a viva presentation?
- 1) Relevance. Your thesis dealt in depth with a particular question, a specific aspect of research.
- 2) Background.
- 3) Methods.
- 4) Findings.
- 5) Conclusion.
- 6) Sources.
How many marks of practical are there in class 12?
There is not much change in the CBSE class 12th practical marks distribution. The paper pattern for a few subjects is 80+ 20 formats, 80 marks are allotted for theory papers, and 20 marks are allotted for internal evaluation or practical exams.
How do you choose a practical scale in physics?
General note on ploting graphs in physics: For scales to be reasonable, graph must occupy at least 1/3 of the page. Scales using multiples or sub-multiples of prime numbers such as 3,7,9,13 etc are not good enough. Points should be plotted correctly to nearest half square on both axes.