The UP Board 11th books provided on this page covers four backbone subjects mainly – Maths, Physics, Chemistry,English, Hindi, Itihas and Nagrik-Shastra – for Class 11 students.
How many chapters are there in physics of class 11th?
What are the Chapters in the Class 11 Physics Syllabus of CBSE? There are a total of 10 units which are further divided into 15 chapters in Class 11 Physics of CBSE.
What are the parts of physics in class 11?
- Chapter 1: Physical World.
- Chapter 2: Units and Measurements.
- Chapter 3: Motion in a Straight Line.
- Chapter 4: Motion in a Plane.
- Chapter 5: Laws of Motion.
- Chapter–6: Work, Energy and Power.
- Chapter 7: System of Particles and Rotational Motion.
- Chapter 8: Gravitation.
Which book is best for class 11 up board?
- Vyavasae Adhyan Kaksha 11.
- NCERT Solutions Chapterwise Rasayan Vigyan For Class-11.
- Sahitya Bhawan Class 11 Practical Problems In Ganit book (Solutions Of Mathematics Textbook) Based On NCERT For UP Board, Other State Boards, CBSE And Competitive Exams Preparation.
Is class 11 physics easy?
Studying for Class 11 Physics is not easy. Hence, we at Vedantu, have prepared the solutions for all the chapters of Class 11 accurately to help you during your exam times.
Is Class 11 physics difficult?
So in short 11 physics is not tough. But you may feel that learning derivations for school exams is boring . Don’t get afraid from numericals . Give proper time to kinematics, rotation and shm.
Which subject is best in 11?
- Computer Science.
- Physical Education.
- Fine Arts.
Is NCERT enough for class 11 boards?
NCERT books are the best source for the Class 11 exam preparation; it also helps as a stepping stone for the preparation of JEE/NEET and other competitive exams. NCERT course is excellent when it comes to clearing the basic concepts of a student.
Can we take Pcmb in 11th up board?
Yes it is possible. Yes, PCMB is very much possible in class 11th.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 11 physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Is Class 11 Chemistry hard?
It is one of the easiest branch of Chemistry if read properly or it can become the toughest branch if not read in correct manner.
Which is better CBSE or up?
1. Uttar Pradesh Board of Education is a state board and other hand CBSE is Central Board of Secondary Education. As compared to UP board, CBSE is far better in academics, syllabus, marking scheme, transparency etc.
Is NCERT enough for UP Board?
NCERT books are sufficient for any state board exam because while designing it, the moto of writers and publishers was to create something which can collectively help students of every part of India and and they can take reference from it.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
Is class 11 or 12 easier?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.
Is class 11 very important?
Class 11 is an important year for high school students because it is here that they set the base for all the important topics they will cover in their 12th exams.
Why is 11th tougher than 12th?
11th becomes difficult because all 3 subjects was combined in one till class 10th. ( PCB) and now you can feel the vastness in each subject which makes it bit difficult for you. While in 12th you get an idea and you feel comfortable which makes subject bit easier. Commerce in 11th is easier than in 12th.
How many hours should a 11th class student study?
Minimum hours to study – It is good to dedicate at least 6 hours to study apart from the college hours. And there is no need to study continuously. Taking sufficient intervals while studying helps retain the interest without overwhelming the mind.
Can you get 50 percent science?
The minimum percentage for go to the science stream is around 60%. you should have passed your 10th standard with at least 50% marks in all subjects from a recognised board.
Which stream is best?
- Science: Science offers many career options such as engineering, medical and research roles.
- Commerce: Commerce is the second most popular career option after science.
- ITI (Industrial Training Institute):
- Polytechnic courses:
Which group is easy in 11th?
There are many groups in 11th standard like Science, Commerce and Humanities/Arts, etc. But Commerce is the easiest group, it have many golden opportunities.
Is class 11 physics difficult without maths?
No, it’ll be not hard for you to study physics without maths. Many students prefer PCB rather than PCM and you’re one of them. If you are not interested in maths, then you don’t have to worry about it.
Is class 11 physics difficult or 12?
11th standard physics is tougher than 12 but it is totally based on standard physics. The candidate will request from basic knowledge which team he or she will be gathering much more in class 11 Physics classes.
How can I topper in class 11?
- Important topics to be covered in Mathematics:
- Important topics to be covered in Science:
- Important topics to be covered in Chemistry:
Can I become doctor with PCM?
No, PCM students cannot become a doctors, if you want to become a doctor then you will qualify class 12th exam from PCB or PCMB because Physics, Chemistry and Biology are compulsory subjects to become a doctor.