Students who appeared for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 12th Chemistry paper said it to be easy and high scoring. Most of the questions were from the syllabus, students informed. The 35 marks exam was taken by the students in two hours.
Which is most important question in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
What are the important topics in electric charges and fields?
Answer: The main concepts which students will study in electric charges and fields are electric field, electric field lines, electric field due to a point charge, torque on a dipole in uniform electric field, gauss theorem and its application.
What is the first chapter of class 12th physics?
NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Physics Chapter 1 Electric Charges and Fields.
What is physics in one mark questions?
Physics is branchof science which delas with the physical quantities and matter around us.
Is Class 12 physics difficult?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
How do you score full marks in physics?
What is Gauss’s law class 12?
Gauss Law states that the total electric flux out of a closed surface is equal to the charge enclosed divided by the permittivity. The electric flux in an area is defined as the electric field multiplied by the area of the surface projected in a plane and perpendicular to the field.
Which chapter is most important in physics class 12?
- UNIT 1: Electrostatics.
- UNIT 2: Electricity in Use.
- UNIT 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- UNIT 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- UNIT 5: Electromagnetic waves.
- UNIT 6: Optics.
- UNIT 7: Radiation and Matter Have a Dual Nature.
What is electric flux Class 12?
The total number of electric field lines passing a given area in a unit time is defined as the electric flux.
What is electric charge field?
physical property of an object that causes it to be attracted toward or repelled from another charged object; each charged object generates and is influenced by a force called an electric force. electric field. physical phenomenon created by a charge; it “transmits” a force between a two charges.
What is electric charge 12th?
Electric Charge Charge is the property associated with matter due to which it produces and experiences electric and magnetic effect.
What is the most difficult question in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
What are the basic questions for physics?
- What is difference between resistance and resistivity?
- What is difference between galvanometer and ammeter?
- Difference between ammeter and voltmeter.
- What is difference between electric field and magnetic field?
- Difference between asteroid, meteorites, and comet.
Is 12th easier than 11th?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.
How can I study physics in 2 days?
- Communication systems.
- Atoms and nuclei ( you have done this chapter in chemistry also, around 2-3 topics are different )
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation ( this too you have done in chemistry, around 3-4 topics are more in physics, rest is same )
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
Can I skip physics for NEET?
You must not skip preparing for Physics for the NEET exam. In NEET, Physics makes up 25% of the exam. 50% is for Biology, and the other 25% is from Chemistry. So, you must not skip Physics while preparing for the NEET exam.
How can I study for physics in one night?
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
What is the SI unit of electric flux?
SI Unit of Electric Flux Talking about the unit, the SI base unit of electric flux is volt-metres (V m) which is also equal to newton-metres squared per coulomb (N m2 C-1).
What is the formula of ghost theorem?
Gauss theorem states that the net electric flux through a closed surface is equal to the total or net charge enclosed by the closed surface divided by the permittivity of the medium. If the electric field is present in vacuum then the mathematical equation for the Gauss theorem is ϕ=qenclosedε0 …. (i).
Is Coulomb’s law a universal law Why?
Coulomb’s law is not a universal law. Coulomb’s law is true for point charges and not for charge distributions. As the law works only during certain situations it is not a universal law.
How do you get to 90 in physics?
- #1. Have a proper study plan; know the marks weightage distribution.
- #2. Be thorough with NCERT Physics books to score high.
- #3. Here are some topics students should focus more on.
- #4: Taking mock tests regularly is important.
Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
How can I pass 12th Science?
- Apply smart learning techniques.
- Plan according to chapter-wise weightage of marks.
- Be thorough with NCERT and NCERT Exemplars.
- Solve questions from CBSE question bank and sample papers.
- Write structured and crisp answers.