Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
How many chapters are there in physics of Class 12?
NCERT Physics textbook for Class 12, consists of a total of 15 chapters as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
Which is the biggest chapter in class 12 physics?
- Physics is a tough subject for the majority of pupils.
- Start with the fundamentals.
- Consider how you can apply concepts to your everyday life.
- Don’t mug up the derivation; learn it step by step.
What are the units in class 12 physics?
- Unit I – Electrostatics.
- Unit II – Current Electricity.
- Unit III – Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism.
- Unit IV – Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Currents.
- Unit V – Electromagnetic Waves.
- Unit VI – Optics.
- Unit VII – Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter.
- Unit VIII – Atoms & Nuclei.
Which is the hardest chapter in class 12 Physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 Physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
How do you get full marks in Physics?
Is class 12 physics tough?
The CBSE Class 12 Physics paper was moderately difficult but a little lengthy as per feedback from teachers and students. The CBSE Class 12 Physics paper was of moderate difficulty but a little lengthy as per experts. It was not too tough but questions were mostly conceptual.
How many chapters are in 12th chemistry?
There are 16 chapters in NCERT book for class 12th chemistry. The weightage of various chapters in CBSE Class 12 Chemistry board exams is given in latest CBSE Syllabus.
How many chapters are there in Ncert 12th chemistry?
NCERT Chemistry textbook for Class 12, consists of a total of 16 chapters as per the latest syllabus prescribed by CBSE.
What are the 7 basic SI units?
- Length – meter (m)
- Time – second (s)
- Amount of substance – mole (mole)
- Electric current – ampere (A)
- Temperature – kelvin (K)
- Luminous intensity – candela (cd)
- Mass – kilogram (kg)
How can I study Physics in 2 days?
- Communication systems.
- Atoms and nuclei ( you have done this chapter in chemistry also, around 2-3 topics are different )
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation ( this too you have done in chemistry, around 3-4 topics are more in physics, rest is same )
How can I prepare for 12 Physics in 3 days?
How many hours should I study for class 12?
International System of Units (SI), French Système International d’Unités, international decimal system of weights and measures derived from and extending the metric system of units.
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
How do you get to 90 in physics?
- #1. Have a proper study plan; know the marks weightage distribution.
- #2. Be thorough with NCERT Physics books to score high.
- #3. Here are some topics students should focus more on.
- #4: Taking mock tests regularly is important.
How can I pass 12th Science?
- Apply smart learning techniques.
- Plan according to chapter-wise weightage of marks.
- Be thorough with NCERT and NCERT Exemplars.
- Solve questions from CBSE question bank and sample papers.
- Write structured and crisp answers.
How can I get 95 marks in 12th?
- Compete with yourself:
- Make textbooks your bible:
- Solve sample papers religiously:
- Keep a check on your handwriting:
- Don’t neglect English:
- Stop studying 12 hours before the exam:
Which is the easiest chapter in Physics?
However, an ideal number of hours that you should dedicate to your studies is 7-8 hours daily. Studying every day for 7-8 hours will be more than enough.
Which is the toughest subject in 12th?
For PHYSICS : The easiest chapters among all the syllabus is the modern Physics, Radioactivity, kinematics( it is very scoring), Thermodynamics, waves and optics.
Which is the easiest chapter in chemistry class 12?
Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. It depends on you and your interest. But in all, maths can be said to be the toughest of all.
Which class is more important for JEE?
Explanation: Surface chemistry and biomolecules, in my opinion, are the most straightforward chapters in class 12 chemistry.
How do you do self study for class 12?
Both class 11 and 12 are equally important if you want to score a good rank in JEE. Though class 12 syllabus has a slightly higher weightage in JEE, you really can’t expect to understand those topics without the prior knowledge of class 11. 11th grade is the basics and what you study in 12th builds on it.
Which is the best time to study physics?
Don’t overdo the practicing from heavy reference books, but instead ensure you first master the prescribed syllabus textbooks. Solve old question papers, take mock-tests and quizzes, and ask your seniors for some tips in mastering the tricky areas.
Is 12th Chemistry easy?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode.