Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
What are the questions asked in 12th physics?
- Electric Charges and Fields Class 12 Important Questions.
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance Class 12 Important Questions.
- Current Electricity Class 12 Important Questions.
- Moving Charges and Magnetism Class 12 Important Questions.
What is the most important question in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
Is class 12 physics paper easy?
CBSE 12th Physics Term 2 Exam 2022 analysis: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducted the term 2 Class 12 Physics paper today from 10:30 am and 12:30 pm. As per the reactions received from the students, the Physics Class 12th Term-II paper was easy. There was nothing out of the syllabus.
What is the hardest question in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
How can I score good marks in physics?
Is physics 20 or 30 Harder?
Just as Physics 20 is probably the easiest class in high school, Physics 30 is probably the hardest. Many students who aced Physics 20 sign up for Physics 30 expecting a cakewalk, but the very first unit sets them up for a steep failure. Being a 30-level course, there’s a Diploma Examination at the end of it.
Which is the strongest force Mcq?
Nuclear Force MCQ Question 1 Detailed Solution The correct answer is Strong nuclear force. Strong nuclear forces are responsible for holding the nuclei of atoms together. This is the most dominant force in reactions and is so strong that it binds protons with similar charges with the nucleus.
Which chapters are tough in physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
How can I prepare for 12 physics in 3 days?
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
Is PCB hard in 12?
PCB is quite easy once you understand the subject. If you try parrot reading you are definitely screwed. Nothing is easy and nothing is tough . Everything is relative.
Which chapter is toughest in physics 12?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Are 12 boards hard?
If you have studied properly as expected from an average student then you can pass board even if exam comes a little tough. So don’t worry about difficulty level , go study and give your best and you would surely get good marks as exam do come difficult sometimes but not that you need to worry to get passed.
What are 5 scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
Which is harder math or physics?
Physics is harder. If you major in physics then you’ll end up taking almost as much math as the math majors.
Is physics tough or easy?
Why is Physics harder than Math? Answer: Physics demands problem-solving skills that can be developed only with practice. It also involves theoretical concepts, mathematical calculations and laboratory experiments that adds to the challenging concepts.
How can I memorize physics fast?
- Mastering the basics is necessary: One of the easiest ways of learning physics is to master the basic theories.
- Simplification is a Key Rule:
- Create Flashcards:
- Make Math Your Strength:
- A good tutor makes a BIG difference!
- Use diagrammatic representations to learn the concepts:
How can I study for physics in one night?
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
What is the secret of passing physics?
Steps to Take Throughout Your Physics Course Take careful notes during each class or lecture, then review them shortly after. Take notes as you read textbook assignments. Regularly combine your class and textbook notes so, when you are readying for an exam, you have one comprehensive set of notes to work with.
How many hours is enough to study physics?
Giving equal time to all the three subjects will be not enough because there a lot of students who sometime has problem in chemistry and sometime in physics . So I will suggest you to give 2 hours for physics , 2 hours for chemistry and 1 hours for biology .
Is physics or maths easier?
Physics is a lot easier if you can understand what the question wants you to do. Maths is more predictable and practice is the key. Whereas in physics you can practice all you like but there still might be a question you can’t do.
Is physics easy to pass?
Physics is a challenging subject ─ it’s a combination of math and science that can be difficult even for the best of us. But despite its challenging nature, with a few basic tips and a little practice there’s no reason you can’t succeed.
What are the 4 types of forces?
fundamental force, also called fundamental interaction, in physics, any of the four basic forces—gravitational, electromagnetic, strong, and weak—that govern how objects or particles interact and how certain particles decay. All the known forces of nature can be traced to these fundamental forces.