Apart from it, they offers more number of talent search and scholarship exams. ICSE pattern is all about different learning methods whereas CBSE is bit relaxed and applied learning. So, CBSE goes easy while the students of ICSE have to struggle to keep up the pace.
How many chapters are there in ISC Physics 12?
The syllabus contains 9 units – (i) Electrostatics (ii) Current Electricity (iii) Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism (iv) Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents (v) Electromagnetic Waves (vi) Optics (vii) Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter (viii) Atoms and Nuclei (ix) Electronic Devices.
How many chapters are there in physics class 10 ICSE?
ICSE Class 10 Physics Consists of 12 Chapters.
What are the important chapters in Physics for Class 11 ISC?
- Chapter 1 – Physical World. Tips:
- Chapter 2 – Units and Measurement. Important Topics:
- Chapter 3 – Motion in a Straight Line.
- Chapter 4 – Motion In a Plane.
- Chapter 5 – Laws of Motion.
- Chapter 6 – Work, Energy, and Power.
- Chapter 7 – Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion.
- Chapter 8 – Gravitation.
What is the weightage of Numericals in physics class 12 ISC?
Approximately, 40 percent weightage of numerical in physics.
What is the full form of ISC board?
What is the full form of ISC? The full form of ISC is Indian School Certificate. It refers to the higher secondary exam or 12th class exam conducted by CISCE (Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations). The ISC exam is developed and planned in line with the Current Education Policy regulations of 1986.
Is NCERT enough for ISC?
Are NCERT books good for ISC exam? Yes, as far as my knowledge is concerned NCERT books are good enough to secure good marks in ISC Examination.
Is ISC Science tough?
First off , ISC is a pretty easy board . Hands down . Science is a pretty easy stream to score . Computer Science imo is the easiest subject to score as most of the stuff you learned in 9th , 10th and 11th will repeat with few new elements sprinkled .
How can I study physics for ISC?
- Prepare a timetable which can be followed realistically.
- For Physics, make a list of all the formulas of every unit, Derivations, and theorems.
- For Physics, numerical problems given at the end of each chapter needs to be solved without fail.
Which is the easiest chapter in physics class 12?
- Alternating Current.
- Particle nature of light.
- Dual Nature of light.
- Current Electricity.
- Logic gates.
- Magnetic properties.
- Communication System.
Which is the toughest chapter in class 11 physics?
- Rotational Motion.
- Experimental Physics and Instruments.
- Center of Mass and Conservation of Momentum.
Which is most important question in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
Is class 12 physics tough?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Which board is best for future?
The biggest advantage of the CBSE board is that it has a similar syllabus to most of the competitive examinations like JEE and NEET. For those who want to find CBSE or ICSE which is better for the future and which is easier, the common answer is CBSE.
Which is the toughest board in India?
Ans: ICSE is one of the toughest boards managed by CISCE (Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination). It is similar to AISSE conducted by CBSE. ICSE has taken in a lot of structures from NCERT.
Is ICSE harder than CBSE?
ICSE vs CBSE: Difficulty Level ICSE Syllabus is considered to be more difficult than CBSE. Why? Because the ICSE syllabus has more internal assessments and concepts that can be applied to practical exams.
Is ISC suitable for IIT?
Can ICSE/ISC Board students crack the IIT JEE or NEET exam? Yes, many ICSE and ISC students in the past have cleared JEE/ NEET with good ranks. If they can, you can. Don’t worry about your board exams during JEE or NEET preparation.
Which is better ICSE or NCERT?
Merits of ICSE courses ICSE offers a vast syllabus as it gives significance to all subjects. The parents want to make their students proficient in all subjects, ICSE will be the better option for them. ICSE syllabus is thorough, well-known structured, and competent to turn the students more practical.
Is ICSE syllabus good for IIT?
Just getting admitted to a CBSE or ICSE board won’t guarantee you a seat in an IIT. For a JEE aspirant, it also depends on the mentality of the student. A student can be capable of handling the extra subjects in ICSE with ease, may enjoy reading literature books and feel better preparing for any examination.
What are the disadvantages of ICSE?
- Its syllabus is vast with almost equal emphasis on each subject.
- ICSE syllabus is factative.
- Students get less time for extra curricular activities because of its vast syllabus.
- Students of ICSE board do not get good private tuitions in their locality because of less number teachers.
Is ICSE good for science students?
Scope in entrance exams IIT JEE, AIPMT, AIEEE are based on the syllabus taught by CBSE schools. For the students who want to take up humanities or management, ICSE is good as it does not focus much on Mathematics and Science.
Is JEE easy for ICSE students?
Well among my friends, more numver of students from ICSE were able to crack JEE Mains as compared to CBSE. So I would recommend you to study in ICSE school only but at the same time keep checking the syllabus of JEE.
Is NCERT easier than ISC?
No. Just NCERT books are not enough for all ISc boards. There’re only some states like Rajasthan, who have NCERT as their course syllabus. If you’re preparing for some national level competitive entrance examination, then NCERTs are enough to study if you go through it thoroughly.
Which board is better for NEET?
CBSE Board. Because CBSE curriculum uses NCERT as their preferred books , which also happens to be the preferred books for any National Level Exams whether it’s NEET or JEE.
Which board is best to study?
- State Boards.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE)
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)