The hardest degree subjects are Chemistry, Medicine, Architecture, Physics, Biomedical Science, Law, Neuroscience, Fine Arts, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Education, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Which book is best for beginners of physics?
- #1. Black Holes: The Reith Lectures.
- #2. The Theory Of Everything.
- #3. Relativity: The Special and the General Theory.
- #4. Understanding Physics JEE Main and Advanced Mechanics Volume 2.
- #5. 43 Years Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers (2021-1979) IIT JEE Physics.
How can I learn physics from a textbook?
Read actively with questions in mind. A passive approach to reading physics wastes your time. Read with a pencil and paper beside the book to jot down questions and notes. If you find that you are not reading actively, once again take a look at the problems and the lecture notes.
What is the best physics textbook for jamb?
- Ike E.E (2014) Essential Principles of Physics, Jos ENIC publishers.
- Ike E.E (2014) Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, Jos ENIC publishers.
- Nelson M. (
- Nelson M.
- Okeke P.N and Anyakoha M.W. (2000) Senior Secondary School Physics, Lagos, Pacific Printers.
Can I self study physics?
You can self-learn Physics by using a beginner’s Physics textbook. Look for Physics textbooks that have core Physics subjects like systems of measurement and Newton’s Laws. Some excellent beginners Physics textbooks include Basic Physics: a Self-Teaching Guide and Quicksmart Introductory Physics.
Which book is known as Bible of physics?
Which book is known as the Bible of physics? The Feynman Lectures are known as the bible of physics.
Is it too late to learn physics?
Definitely not too late! I’ve known graduate students in physics entering anywhere between 20 and 30, and I know there are even older and younger out there.
Why is physics so hard?
Why is Physics harder than Math? Answer: Physics demands problem-solving skills that can be developed only with practice. It also involves theoretical concepts, mathematical calculations and laboratory experiments that adds to the challenging concepts.
What is the best way to study physics?
- Make use of the preview that you did prior to the class. Again,
- Read the homework problems first.
- Read actively with questions in mind.
- Stop periodically and pointedly recall the material that you have.
- During your reading you will notice sections, equations, or ideas that.
How do I start studying physics?
To learn physics, write down common formulae on flashcards and memorize them to help you solve problems. If you get stuck on a particular concept, try working on practice problems with an answer key. You can also look for physics courses online, which can offer you interactive problems to try.
What are the jamb recommended textbook?
JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Biology and Aina J.O. (2001) Senior Secondary School Biology: Books 1 -3, Lagos: Longman. Odunfa, S.A. (2001) Essential of Biology, Ibadan: Heinemann. Ogunniyi M.B. Adebisi A.A. and Okojie J.A. (2000) Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: Books 1 Â– 3, Macmillan.
Who is the best physics?
- Isaac Newton.
- Niels Bohr.
- Galileo Galilei.
- Albert Einstein.
- James Clerk Maxwell.
- Michael Faraday.
- Marie Curie.
- Richard Feynman.
What is the best English textbook for jamb?
- Grant, N. J. H., Nnamonu, S.
- Idowu., O. O., Sogbesan, T. S., Adofo, A. K., Burgess, D. F. and Burgess, L. J. (1998) Round-up English: A Complete Guide, Lagos: Longman.
- Idris, U.
- Igiligi, E. C.
- Jauro, L. B.
- Nnamonu, S.
- Obinna, M. F. (2001) University Matriculation Use of English.
How long does it take to study physics?
A very good math student with time on his hands a private tutor and about 10 hours per week plus more practice time can make it in 4 months. An average student in a prep school can do it in 9 months.
What should I learn before physics?
To study physics, you should take as much high school and college mathematics as you can reasonably fit into your schedule. Especially, take the entire run of algebra, geometry/trigonometry, and calculus courses available, including Advanced Placement courses if you qualify.
What math do I need for physics?
Algebra Basics. Trigonometry with right angles and the Pythagorean theorem. Basic Probability.
Who is the best book of physics?
- The Feynman Lectures on Physics. The Millenium Edition, Vol.
- Brief History of Time. From the Big Bang to Black Holes.
- University Physics with Modern Physics. Hugh D.
- Fundamentals of Physics.
- Basic Physics.
- The Elegant Universe.
- Physics of the Impossible.
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics.
Which is better HC Verma or Halliday?
It is general consensus that while the books of HC Verma teach you, those of Resnick Halliday talk to you. For a student who is not the fastest in the race, Resnick Halliday actually lays down the concepts for all the minds there are so that all can grab the concepts.
How many hours do physics majors study?
The major in physics requires strong scientific and mathematical proficiencies. Successful students spend about 50 to 60 hours per week on academic studies. This includes time in classes and laboratories and about 30 to 40 hours in studying and preparing assignments.
Is physics harder than biology?
Beginning university students in the sciences usually consider biology to be much easier than physics or chemistry. From their experience in high school, physics has math and formulae that must be understood to be applied correctly, but the study of biology relies mainly on memorization.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
Is physics harder than calculus?
Physics is absolutely harder than calculus. Calculus is an intermediate level of mathematics that is usually taught during the first two years of most STEM majors. Physics on the other hand is a very advanced and difficult and highly researched field.
How do you get full marks in physics?
- Know what to study. Always stick to your textbook for the syllabus.
- Get your basics right. Start with the basics.
- Check the formulae and derivations.
- Look beyond numericals.
- Don’t overlook graphical questions.
- Make your own notes.
- Look and learn.
- Revise and practice.
How can I study smart in physics?
- Master the Basics.
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About.
- Always Account For Small Details.
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills.
- Simplify the Situations.
- Use Drawings.
- Always Double-Check Your Answers.
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.
Which is the best time to study physics?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode.