The best alternative is fxSolver, which is free. Other great apps like Photomath are Mathpix Snip, Microsoft Math Solver, Symbolab Math Solver and Mathway. PhotoMath is the world’s first camera calculator.
Is there an app that solves physics?
PhyWiz solves your physics homework for you. Get step by step solutions for questions in over 30 physics topics like Kinematics, Forces, Gravity, Quantum Physics and many more.
Is there a physics app like PhotoMath?
Wolfram Alpha is similar to PhotoMath, only that it targets older students studying high levels of math and doesn’t support photos. The service also outputs step-by-step solutions to topics as advanced as vector calculus and differential equations, making it a popular tool for college students.
How do you solve math in physics?
Is there any website to solve physics problems?
1. What is the Best Website for Physics Problems? Physicscalc.Com is a trusted portal that has a comprehensive collection of topics in physics ranging from the basic ones to the most advanced ones and solves all your problems in a fraction of seconds. 2.
Can Photomath solve word problems?
With Photomath Plus, you unlock exclusive features like AI-powered animated tutorials, deeper explanations, contextual hints, and custom-made solutions for every single problem in a wide range of math textbooks (even word problems and geometry!).
Which app is best for solving chemistry questions?
- Equate Formula Solver.
- Periodic Table.
- Unreal Chemist.
- Starfall Catalyst for Students.
- Science Practical Simulator.
- The Elements in Action.
- Learn Organic Chemistry.
- High School : Inorganic Chemistry.
Where can I get homework answers?
- CameraMath – Homework Help. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Photomath – Camera Calculator. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Brainly. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Chegg. Android iOS.
- WolframAlpha. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Mathway. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
- Slader – Homework Answers. (Android, iPhone, iPad)
Is there a free version of Photomath?
Yes, the core of Photomath is free for you to download and use.
Is physics easy or hard?
Students and researchers alike have long understood that physics is challenging. But only now have scientists managed to prove it. It turns out that one of the most common goals in physics—finding an equation that describes how a system changes over time—is defined as “hard” by computer theory.
How do you answer physics questions?
- Focus on the Problem. Establish a clear mental image of the problem. A.
- Describe the Physics. Refine and quantify your mental image of the problem. A.
- Plan a Solution. Turn the concepts into math. A.
- Execute the Plan. This is the easiest step – it’s just the algebra/calculus/etc. A.
- Evaluate the Answer. Be skeptical.
How do I become good at physics?
- Master the Basics.
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About.
- Always Account For Small Details.
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills.
- Simplify the Situations.
- Use Drawings.
- Always Double-Check Your Answers.
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.
How Can acceleration be calculated?
Acceleration (a) is the change in velocity (Δv) over the change in time (Δt), represented by the equation a = Δv/Δt. This allows you to measure how fast velocity changes in meters per second squared (m/s^2). Acceleration is also a vector quantity, so it includes both magnitude and direction. Created by Sal Khan.
What is the website that solves any math problem?
Webmath is a math-help web site that generates answers to specific math questions and problems, as entered by a user, at any particular moment.
What app can answer any math question?
Photomath is probably the best app for solving mathematical problems. Photomath reads and solves mathematical problems instantly by using the camera of your mobile device.
How much does Photomath pay per question?
How much money can you earn from PhotoMath ? There is no limits on the earning . The earnings depend upon your contribution to the platform . For every question , price varies from $0.65 to $3 depending on the complexity of the problem .
Where can I ask chemistry questions and answers?
Do you have general chemistry and science-related questions? Visit Ask an ACS Chemist, an ACS Network group and free utility available to anyone in search of answers. ACS is actively recruiting ACS member chemists and other scientific professionals to participate by providing their expertise.
Is there an app that can identify chemical structures?
Use ChemSearch for the iPad to draw and search chemical structures and identify the right chemical for your research. Search a huge range of chemical compounds including AcroSeal anhydrous solvents, organometallics, precious metals, inorganics and building blocks.
How do you answer chemistry exam questions?
- Write Down What You Know. Don’t risk drawing a blank when confronted with a calculation!
- Read the Instructions. Read the instructions for the test!
- Preview the Test.
- Read Each Question Completely.
- Answer Questions You Know.
- Show Your Work.
What can I use instead of Photomath?
- McGraw-Hill Connect.
- Course Hero.
How can I get free math answers?
- Microsoft Math Solver.
- Chegg Math Solver.
What app is better than Mathway?
The best alternative is SpeedCrunch, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Mathway are Wolfram Alpha, SageMath, Symbolab Math Solver and fxSolver. Mathway provides students with the tools they need to solve their math problems.
Is Slader still an app?
It is a crowd-sourced platform from high school and college students that contributed solutions and answers to the questions in math and science. It was created for students, by students, so that you can see a variety of ways to solve the same question. The app is free, but there is a monthly subscription of $4.99.
How do I find my Google worksheet answers?
- Click on the Responses Tab.
- Select the Google Sheets icon in the top right corner.
- You should now see the responses displayed in a spreadsheet.
How can I get answers online?
- Answers.com. User-powered question and answer platform.
- Ask a Librarian. Online reference desk service from the Library of Congress.
- Brainly. Post questions to a community of millions of students and teachers.
- Chegg Study.