According to the board, it is mandatory for every student to give the first term examination and unit test. Without this, the results of the annual board examination of the student will not be ready, because two term exams and two unit tests are taken.
Which is most important question in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
Which chapter is most important in physics class 12?
- UNIT 1: Electrostatics.
- UNIT 2: Electricity in Use.
- UNIT 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- UNIT 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- UNIT 5: Electromagnetic waves.
- UNIT 6: Optics.
- UNIT 7: Radiation and Matter Have a Dual Nature.
Which is the best question bank for physics class 12?
- Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (Set of 3 Books) (For 2022-23 Exam)
- Oswaal CBSE Question Bank Class 12 Physics, Chemistry & Biology (Set of 3 Books) (For 2022-23 Exam)
How do you score full marks in physics?
Is Class 12 physics difficult?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Which is the easiest chapter in physics?
Ans: Yes, Wave Optics is comparatively an easy chapter in Physics.
Is Term 2 physics easy?
As per the reactions received from the students, the Physics Class 12th Term-II paper was easy. There was nothing out of the syllabus. Many questions were straight from NCERT Books.
What is physics in one mark questions?
Physics is branchof science which delas with the physical quantities and matter around us.
What are the important topics in ray optics?
The main important topics in Ray Optics are: Propagation of Light, Wave fronts, Reflection, Refraction, Scattering, Total Internal Reflection.
Can I skip physics for NEET?
You must not skip preparing for Physics for the NEET exam. In NEET, Physics makes up 25% of the exam. 50% is for Biology, and the other 25% is from Chemistry.
How can I study physics for one day?
How can I study smart?
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
Is 12th easier than 11th?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
Who is math father?
The Father of Math is the great Greek mathematician and philosopher Archimedes. Perhaps you have heard the name before–the Archimedes’ Principle is widely studied in Physics and is named after the great philosopher.
Who named physics?
The History of Physics – Before Aristotle: Atomism and Natural Laws. Thales was the first physicist and his theories actually gave the discipline its name. He believed that the world, although fashioned from many materials, was really built of only one element, water, called Physis in Ancient Greek.
Who is the owner of physics?
Galileo Galilei was the founder of modern physics.
Which subject is toughest in 12th?
Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. It depends on you and your interest. But in all, maths can be said to be the toughest of all.
Which is hardest topic in Physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Can I leave Physics in JEE mains?
You should know that in making of rank Maths is given highest weightage after that Physics and at last Chemistry. So leaving any subject at all is foolish decision. You do not know exact pattern what will happen if Maths paper will be too tough. You have left Physics and You will not be able to do maths too.
Can I skip mechanics for JEE Advanced?
No never do this because mechanics is used in every topic like electro in class 12. But if you like to skip then please cover the mechanics portions at least mains level.
Which topics can I skip for JEE mains?
- Environmental Chemistry. Let us look at the below-mentioned concepts from Environmental Chemistry.
- Purification Characterisation Organic Compounds.
- Solid State.
- Nuclear Chemistry.