“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.
What are the two basic quotes in physics?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” – Albert Einstein. 37. “The more success the quantum theory has, the sillier it looks.”
What was Einstein’s most famous quote?
- “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
- “The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.”
- “I have no special talent.
- “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.”
What was Albert Einstein quote?
Inspirational Albert Einstein quotes I do not believe in standardizing human beings.” “A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.” “Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.” “I believe in intuitions and inspirations.
Which is the best line in science?
- ” Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.” – Carl Sagan.
- ” Art is the tree of life.
- ” The art and science of asking questions is the source of all knowledge.” – Thomas Berger.
What is a good science quote?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former. The science of today is the technology of tomorrow. We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology.
What is the motto of science?
“The aim of science is to seek the simplest explanations of complex facts. We are apt to fall into the error of thinking that the facts are simple because simplicity is the goal of our quest. The guiding motto in the life of every natural philosopher should be, Seek simplicity and distrust it.”
What is a famous quote from a scientist?
“If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.” Isaac Newton, English scientist known for his laws of physics who lived from 1643 to 1727. “I am not so enamored of my own opinions that I disregard what others may think of them.”
What is Mark Twain most famous quote?
- “Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it.”
- “An uneasy conscience is a hair in the mouth.”
- “When in doubt‚ tell the truth.”
- “If you tell truth you don’t have to remember anything.”
What quotes did Gandhi say?
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
- “We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent in thought, word and deed.
- “Change yourself – you are in control.”
What is the world’s best quote?
- You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. –
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. –
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count.
- Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. –
What are famous sayings?
- “Fortune favors the bold.” – Virgil.
- “I think, therefore I am.” – René Descartes.
- “Time is money.” –
- “I came, I saw, I conquered.” –
- “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” –
- “Practice makes perfect.” –
- “Knowledge is power.” –
- “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.” –
What did Einstein say about life?
Albert Einstein wrote: “A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.” His quote on a piece of paper sold for $1.3 million.
What did Albert Einstein say about science?
“All of science is nothing more than the refinement of everyday thinking.” “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world.”
How is science important?
It contributes to ensuring a longer and healthier life, monitors our health, provides medicine to cure our diseases, alleviates aches and pains, helps us to provide water for our basic needs – including our food, provides energy and makes life more fun, including sports, music, entertainment and the latest …
What was Marie Curie’s most famous quote?
Marie Curie quotes We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood.” “I am one of those who think like Nobel, that humanity will draw more good than evil from new discoveries.”
What is science and technology quotes?
- “The intelligent use of science and technology are the tools with which to achieve a new direction.” ~ Jacque Fresco.
- “Science and technology can solve all the world’s problems, and historically it has been shown to make the world better and better.” ~ Zoltan Istvan.
Who invented science?
Aristotle is considered by many to be the first scientist, although the term postdates him by more than two millennia. In Greece in the fourth century BC, he pioneered the techniques of logic, observation, inquiry and demonstration.
What is Carl Sagan’s famous quote?
A universe that is unknowable is no fit place for a thinking being. The ideal universe for us is one very much like the universe we inhabit.
What is science by scientist?
Science is the pursuit and application of knowledge and understanding of the natural and social world following a systematic methodology based on evidence. Scientific methodology includes the following: Objective observation: Measurement and data (possibly although not necessarily using mathematics as a tool)
What are good short quotes?
- You can totally do this. Click to tweet.
- Don’t tell people your plans.
- No pressure, no diamonds.
- We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.
- Stay foolish to stay sane.
- When nothing goes right, go left.
- Try Again.
- Impossible is for the unwilling.
What is the good quote?
There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Goodness is about character – integrity, honesty, kindness, generosity, moral courage, and the like.
What is a good slogan for technology?
- Full of Tech Senses.
- Serving technology better.
- The Best Tech, Best Future.
- Building the Future with Tech.
- Innovative minds.
- Building better networks.
- Infinite opportunities for all.
- Simplified technology.
Who is the greatest physicist of all time?
- Albert Einstein.
- Isaac Newton.
- James Clerk Maxwell.
- Niels Bohr.
- Werner Heisenberg.
- Galileo Galilei.
- Richard Feynman.
- Paul Dirac.
What are some quotes about technology?
- “Technology is best when it brings people together.”
- “It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.”
- “It is only when they go wrong that machines remind you how powerful they are.”
- “The Web as I envisaged it, we have not seen it yet.