The three equations are, v = u + at. v² = u² + 2as. s = ut + ½at²
Are derivations important for physics?
Derivations in physics are very important for CBSE class 12 board exams. Practicing them is necessary for getting good marks. It’s going to be a long answer. The following derivations are the most important from examination point of view.
Which is best notes for class 12 physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
Which is the biggest chapter in class 12 physics?
- Physics is a tough subject for the majority of pupils.
- Start with the fundamentals.
- Consider how you can apply concepts to your everyday life.
- Don’t mug up the derivation; learn it step by step.
How do you memorize derivations in physics?
- Do problems related to that formula(use it)
- Understand the formulae (physical meaning-what does it mean)
- Prepare a list containg formule to avoid ambiguity among your formulae.
Is it best of 5 taken in Class 12?
The best 5 subjects rule refers to that out of 6 subjects which you have taken in your 10th and 12th class, only the top 5 subjects in which you have secured more marks will be taken to calculate your percentage.
Is Class 12 physics very tough?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Is CBSE 12 tough paper?
Another teacher said, “The overall CBSE paper seemed to be of moderate difficulty level and very well balanced. Section A of 2 Mark’s was relatively easy.
Which is the hardest chapter in Class 12 physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Which is the most difficult chapter in Class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Who is the best teacher in physics in 12?
Physics Plus, a YouTube Channel run by physics expert Devendra Chaudhary, is one of the best for Class 12 Physics. The Channel having nearly 10,000 videos has a great collection of video lectures on all chapters and videos explaining solutions of NCERT problems.
How can I learn derivations quickly?
What are the 3 derivations of motion?
- First Equation of Motion : v = u + a t.
- Second Equation of Motion : s = u t + 1 2 a t 2.
- Third Equation of Motion : v 2 = u 2 + 2 a s.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Are derivations hard?
If you are good at mathematics, then there is no difficulty in understanding the derivations of physics. Simple tips for physics derivation: >>Understand the concept and terms to be used in the derivation.
What is the pass mark for physics 12?
In CBSE, a student needs to secure 23 marks out of 70 in Physics to pass in this subject.
How can I memorize super fast?
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I enjoy physics?
Instead of memorizing formulas, it is better to understand the derivations. Mugging up a number of formulas will only make you more apprehensive of the subject. Rather, if you try and understand where they come from, you will start enjoying physics and its applications!
Why is physics so hard?
Answer: Physics demands problem-solving skills that can be developed only with practice. It also involves theoretical concepts, mathematical calculations and laboratory experiments that adds to the challenging concepts.
How many hours a student of Class 12 should study?
However, an ideal number of hours that you should dedicate to your studies is 7-8 hours daily. Studying every day for 7-8 hours will be more than enough.
Which is the toughest board for Class 12?
ICSE is also offered by several schools across India, although down south the number decreases. The examinations are on a similar model as CBSE with a very tough syllabus comparatively. It is considered to be the toughest board examination to crack because of the detailed syllabus.
How many hours should a 12th student study to top?
It is often believed that studying 6-8 hours a day is effective. The exam season is a race against time. Students have to prepare, revise, practice, and solve sample papers, for which time always seems to be insufficient.
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
What is the toughest exam of physics?
Toughest Physics Exam in the World Toughest physics exams in the World are NET, JEST, and GATE. In JEST the questions are very limited and difficult. Hence, the students have to learn smart for the exam. GATE is related to engineering to an extent.