Hello There! You will be declared as passed. If you fail in a main subject then your main subject gets considered as the additional subject and additional subject becomes the main subject.
What is the most important topic in physics?
Kinematics is one of the most important physics topics. Kinematics means describing the motion of an object. In kinematics, we only study the motion of the object, why that object, and who is bringing it into motion is not related to kinematics.
What are the important topics in electrostatic potential and capacitance?
Electric Potential due to a point charge. Electric Potential on Axial Line & Equatorial Line of an Electric Dipole. The capacitance of parallel plate capacitor (with or without dielectric medium). Energy stored in a capacitor.
Which is the easiest chapter in physics class 12 CBSE?
Current Electricity. Logic gates. Particle nature of light. Magnetic properties.
Are derivations asked in physics class 12?
The syllabus of CBSE class 12 physics is vast. It contains a total of 10 units or 15 chapters. It is important for students to know the important topics and derivations in class 12 physics to study efficiently.
How do you get full marks in physics?
Which is the toughest chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Which chapter is most important in physics class 12?
- UNIT 1: Electrostatics.
- UNIT 2: Electricity in Use.
- UNIT 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- UNIT 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- UNIT 5: Electromagnetic waves.
- UNIT 6: Optics.
- UNIT 7: Radiation and Matter Have a Dual Nature.
Which is the most important chapter in physics class 12 Term 2?
Optics is the biggest unit of Class 12th Physics Term 2.
Is class 12 physics tough?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
How can I study physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
How do you get to 90 in physics?
- #1. Have a proper study plan; know the marks weightage distribution.
- #2. Be thorough with NCERT Physics books to score high.
- #3. Here are some topics students should focus more on.
- #4: Taking mock tests regularly is important.
Is 12th physics easy NEET?
JEE physics is tricky as you cannot expect it to be easy. JEE Physics requires thorough knowledge of every concept of physics. You can expect to clear physics part in NEET just by knowing the basic of tall the topics , mainly biology is very difficult in NEET.
Is it easy to pass class 12 physics?
Physics is one of the most challenging subjects for students appearing in the Class 12 Board Exams or different competitive exams. Students who are weak in Mathematics often face difficulty in Physics. Regular practice is the only way, by virtue of which one can succeed in Physics.
Are Ncert questions enough for Physics 12?
After teaching for 10 years I found the CBSE NCERT physics book and NCERT Exemplar is the best book to prepare physics exams. To prepare easy and average difficulty questions NCERT book is enough which means that using NCERT physics you prepare 70-80% questions of physics.
What percentage is an a * in physics?
Firstly the average pass rate across all A-Levels (meaning all those who got A*-E) is 97.6%. In comparison, the pass rate for Physics is 95.3%. Therefore, according to the pass rates (more detail here), A-Level Physics is harder than the average A-Level. How Much Content is There in the Physics A-Level Syllabus?
What percentage is an a * in A Level physics?
How is the A* awarded? The A* at A Level is awarded to candidates who achieve a grade A on the A Level overall (80%), and who also achieve at least 90% on the uniform mark scale (UMS) across their A2 units.
How many students get a * in A Level physics?
The proportion reaching the top grades has decreased, with 8.5 per cent getting an A*, down from 9.3 per cent last year, and 27.5 per cent getting an A or A*, down from 29.2 per cent in 2018.
How can I get 80 in Class 12 science?
- Isolate yourself for 3 months.
- Fix a Timetable and Follow it Strictly.
- Fix Your Daily Target.
- Be Confident and Stay Positive.
- Make Short Notes and Concept Maps.
- Solve Previous Years Papers and CBSE Sample Papers.
Is 12th easier than 11th?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.
Which is the easiest chapter in physics?
Ans: Yes, Wave Optics is comparatively an easy chapter in Physics.
How many hours should I study in class 12 science?
However, an ideal number of hours that you should dedicate to your studies is 7-8 hours daily. Studying every day for 7-8 hours will be more than enough.
What is the easiest way to learn physics class 12?
- Consult the blueprint of CBSE for Physics.
- Divide the syllabus and then conquer.
- Select topics carrying maximum weightage.
- Highlight the key points as per the syllabus of the chapter.
- Always carry a notebook for on-the-go revision.
Is 2 months enough for boards Class 12?
Yes, you can prepare well for class 12th in 2 months. You should focus on those topics, which you have cleared. If you have enough time, then focus on some other topics, which you have not prepared yet.
How can I prepare for 12 Term 2 exam?
- Make a dedicated board exam study plan & follow it.
- Make revision notes.
- Practice with the help of NCERT Solutions for Class 12.
- Solve CBSE Class 12 Term 2 Sample Papers.
- Don’t Leave Difficult Topics.