- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
What is a good question about physics?
Is light a particle or a wave? Is metal a good heat shield? Is the reason that nothing can go faster than light because we have not tried hard enough? Is there any difference between antimatter, dark matter, dark energy, and degenerate matter?
What is the hardest question in physics?
Quantum Gravity The biggest unsolved problem in fundamental physics is how gravity and the quantum will be made to coexist within the same theory. Quantum Gravity  is required to make the whole of physics logically consistent.
What is the hardest question in science?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
- How much does the sky weigh?
- How much does the Earth weigh?
- How do airplanes stay in the air?
- Why is water wet?
- What makes a rainbow?
- Why don’t birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
What are 5 scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
What is the most beautiful equation in physics?
The formula most commonly rated as beautiful in the study, in both the initial survey and the brain scan, was Euler’s equation, eiπ+ 1 = 0.
What are the 10 questions science can t answer?
What happens to us after we die? How did so much life appear on our planet when others seem devoid of any species at all? Who, if anyone, pulls the strings of our universe? Is it some all-powerful god in control or are there physical and mathematical principles driving the engine of our existence?
Which is harder math or physics?
Physics is harder. If you major in physics then you’ll end up taking almost as much math as the math majors.
What are the biggest questions in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
What’s the hardest question on earth?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
What is a tricky question?
Definition of trick question : a deceptive question that is intended to make one give an answer that is not correct or that causes difficulty.
What is the hardest science?
Physics. Generally, physics is often deemed to be the hardest of all the sciences, especially as an A level qualification. Physics involves a lot of complex maths content – an aspect that most students struggle with.
Why is the sky blue questions?
What are some fun science questions?
- Trivia question: The concept of gravity was discovered by which famous physicist?
- Trivia question: How many colors are in the rainbow?
- Trivia question: True or False?
- Trivia question: What is the name of the tallest grass on earth?
- Trivia question: Which is the most abundant element in the universe?
What are the 3 questions of science?
- What’s there?
- How does it work?
- How did it come to be this way?
What is universe made up of?
It includes all of space, and all the matter and energy that space contains. It even includes time itself and, of course, it includes you. Earth and the Moon are part of the universe, as are the other planets and their many dozens of moons. Along with asteroids and comets, the planets orbit the Sun.
What are some unanswered questions?
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
Who named physics?
The History of Physics – Before Aristotle: Atomism and Natural Laws. Thales was the first physicist and his theories actually gave the discipline its name. He believed that the world, although fashioned from many materials, was really built of only one element, water, called Physis in Ancient Greek.
Who is known as the mother of physics?
1. Marie Curie. Is considered to this day, to be the Mother of Modern Physics. In 1898, together with her husband Pierre, she discovered the elements of polonium and radio for which she received a first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903.
What is the greatest discovery in physics?
- Quantum teleportation (1992)
- The creation of the first Bose-Einstein condensate (1995)
- The accelerating expansion of the universe (1997)
- Experimental proof that neutrinos have mass (1998)
- The sighting of the Higgs boson at Cern (2012)
What is the most beautiful number?
What Is So Special About The Number 1.61803? The Golden Ratio (phi = φ) is often called The Most Beautiful Number In The Universe. The reason φ is so extraordinary is because it can be visualized almost everywhere, starting from geometry to the human body itself!
What is the hardest physics formula?
Yet only one set of equations is considered so mathematically challenging that it’s been chosen as one of seven “Millennium Prize Problems” endowed by the Clay Mathematics Institute with a $1 million reward: the Navier-Stokes equations, which describe how fluids flow.
Is there an equation for love?
Love can not be expressed in equation. Rather it is an emotional feeling and state of mind. Since love involves emotional; feelings, a mathematical equation cannot be used to express.
What are the big questions in life?
- Where did I come from?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How should I live?
- Where am I going?
What is the only question you can’t answer?
The Explanation to What is the only question you can’t answer yes to? Riddle is that if you’re asleep, you’re not awake.