- Mathematics: the Most Popular Discipline among Students.
- Biology: Students Find Knowledge about Life Popular.
- Chemistry: a Popular Subject for Students.
- History: a Popular Knowledge Field.
- Literature: a Surprisingly Popular Subject.
What is the hardest question in physics?
Quantum Gravity The biggest unsolved problem in fundamental physics is how gravity and the quantum will be made to coexist within the same theory. Quantum Gravity  is required to make the whole of physics logically consistent.
What is the hardest question in science?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why does the moon appear in the daytime?
- How much does the sky weigh?
- How much does the Earth weigh?
- How do airplanes stay in the air?
- Why is water wet?
- What makes a rainbow?
- Why don’t birds get electrocuted when they land on an electric wire?
What is the hardest physics equation?
Yet only one set of equations is considered so mathematically challenging that it’s been chosen as one of seven “Millennium Prize Problems” endowed by the Clay Mathematics Institute with a $1 million reward: the Navier-Stokes equations, which describe how fluids flow.
What are 5 scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
What are 3 good scientific questions?
- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
What is the world’s hardest question?
The question, “What do we know and how do we know it?” occupies the mind of the epistemologist. The prevailing theory of truth, at least among the public and certainly among scientists, is the correspondence theory, which states that truth corresponds with facts and reality.
What are the 10 hardest questions in the world?
- Does true love exist? This is one of the most controversial and frequently asked life questions.
- Is there life after death?
- Should abortion be allowed?
- What is the purpose of life?
- Why is there hatred in the world?
- Does he or she love me?
What is a tricky question?
Definition of trick question : a deceptive question that is intended to make one give an answer that is not correct or that causes difficulty.
What is a good physics question?
Is light a particle or a wave? Is metal a good heat shield? Is the reason that nothing can go faster than light because we have not tried hard enough? Is there any difference between antimatter, dark matter, dark energy, and degenerate matter?
What is the answer to x3 y3 z3 K?
In mathematics, entirely by coincidence, there exists a polynomial equation for which the answer, 42, had similarly eluded mathematicians for decades. The equation x3+y3+z3=k is known as the sum of cubes problem.
What are the 7 unsolved math problems?
Clay “to increase and disseminate mathematical knowledge.” The seven problems, which were announced in 2000, are the Riemann hypothesis, P versus NP problem, Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture, Hodge conjecture, Navier-Stokes equation, Yang-Mills theory, and Poincaré conjecture.
Which math is hardest?
Today’s mathematicians would probably agree that the Riemann Hypothesis is the most significant open problem in all of math. It’s one of the seven Millennium Prize Problems, with $1 million reward for its solution.
What are the 10 questions science can t answer?
What happens to us after we die? How did so much life appear on our planet when others seem devoid of any species at all? Who, if anyone, pulls the strings of our universe? Is it some all-powerful god in control or are there physical and mathematical principles driving the engine of our existence?
What is the hardest science?
Physics. Generally, physics is often deemed to be the hardest of all the sciences, especially as an A level qualification. Physics involves a lot of complex maths content – an aspect that most students struggle with.
Who is the father of science?
Albert Einstein called Galileo the “father of modern science.” Galileo Galilei was born on February 15, 1564, in Pisa, Italy but lived in Florence, Italy for most of his childhood.
What are the biggest questions in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
What are the biggest questions in life?
- Where did I come from?
- Who am I?
- Why am I here?
- How should I live?
- Where am I going?
What are the 5 hardest interview questions?
- What is your biggest weakness? Strelka Institute/Flickr.
- What salary do you think you deserve?
- Why should I hire you?
- What didn’t you like about your last job?
- Where do you see yourself in three to five years?
What is number 53 on the impossible quiz?
In short, the correct answer is LOAD ” “, which is what you must type in a ZX Spectrum/Splapptrum to load a game.
What are some good deep questions?
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
- Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a kid?
- What does spirituality mean to you?
- Do you believe in giving people second chances, and why?
- How would you describe your first crush?
- What are your favorite hobbies?
What is the hardest question in life?
- Can love really last a lifetime?
- Why do married folks begin to look like one another?
- Can a marriage survive betrayal?
- Why does summer zoom by and winter drag on forever?
- Do animals really have a sixth sense?
- Why does the line you’re in always move the slowest?
What is the 7th letter of the alphabet impossible quiz?
Though “G” happens to be the seventh letter in alphabetic order, the answer is NOT “G”. The actual answer to this question is “H”, which is the 7th letter within the words “the alphabet”.
What is the hardest question to ask?
The most challenging question to ask is the one that may cause you or another person pain, disappointment, fear, or some other unpleasant emotion. Think about these questions: Is this disease going to kill me? Is there really a Santa Claus?
Do u know me best questions?
- What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
- What household chores do you hate the most?
- What type of music makes you happy?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What’s your favorite meal for me to make?