- What is the nature of dark matter?
- What is the nature of dark energy?
- What happened before the Big Bang?
- Are we alone in the Universe?
- The puzzle of the human brain and consciousness.
How do you get the answer of a physics question?
- Focus on the Problem. Establish a clear mental image of the problem. A.
- Describe the Physics. Refine and quantify your mental image of the problem. A.
- Plan a Solution. Turn the concepts into math. A.
- Execute the Plan. This is the easiest step – it’s just the algebra/calculus/etc. A.
- Evaluate the Answer. Be skeptical.
What is the most difficult question in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
What is physic answer?
What is physics? Physics is the branch of science that deals with the structure of matter and how the fundamental constituents of the universe interact. It studies objects ranging from the very small using quantum mechanics to the entire universe using general relativity.
What is a good physics question?
Is light a particle or a wave? Is metal a good heat shield? Is the reason that nothing can go faster than light because we have not tried hard enough? Is there any difference between antimatter, dark matter, dark energy, and degenerate matter?
Is there an app that solves physics?
PhyWiz solves your physics homework for you. Get step by step solutions for questions in over 30 physics topics like Kinematics, Forces, Gravity, Quantum Physics and many more.
Is there any website to solve physics problems?
1. What is the Best Website for Physics Problems? Physicscalc.Com is a trusted portal that has a comprehensive collection of topics in physics ranging from the basic ones to the most advanced ones and solves all your problems in a fraction of seconds. 2.
What are the 10 questions science can t answer?
What happens to us after we die? How did so much life appear on our planet when others seem devoid of any species at all? Who, if anyone, pulls the strings of our universe? Is it some all-powerful god in control or are there physical and mathematical principles driving the engine of our existence?
What are 5 scientific questions?
- What is the universe made of? Astronomers still cannot account for 95% of the universe.
- How did life begin?
- Are we alone in the universe?
- What makes us human?
- What is consciousness?
- Why do we dream?
- Why is there stuff?
- Are there other universes?
Is physics easy or hard?
Students and researchers alike have long understood that physics is challenging. But only now have scientists managed to prove it. It turns out that one of the most common goals in physics—finding an equation that describes how a system changes over time—is defined as “hard” by computer theory.
What are 3 good scientific questions?
- 1 What is the universe made of?
- 2 How did life begin?
- 3 Are we alone in the universe?
- 4 What makes us human?
- 5 What is consciousness?
- 6 Why do we dream?
- 7 Why is there stuff?
- 8 Are there other universes?
Who is the father of science?
Galileo Galilei pioneered the experimental scientific method and was the first to use a refracting telescope to make important astronomical discoveries. He is often referred to as the “father of modern astronomy” and the “father of modern physics”. Albert Einstein called Galileo the “father of modern science.”
How can I impress my physics teacher?
If you are punctual, sincere, responsible, obedient to your teachers, if you work hard and get good grades then automatically they would be impressed by you.. After all, Life is not about impressing anyone, it is just about expressing yourself.
What are the biggest questions in physics?
- 1 – The origin of the Universe:
- 2 – The nature of Dark Matter:
- 3 – The nature of Dark Energy:
- 4 – The formation of structures in the Universe:
- 5 – The validity of General Relativity:
- 6 – The validity of Quantum Mechanics:
Is gravity a fact?
Universal Gravity is a theory, not a fact, regarding the natural law of attraction. This material should be approached with an open mind, studied carefully, and critically considered. The Universal Theory of Gravity is often taught in schools as a fact, when in fact it is not even a good theory.
Is there a physics app like PhotoMath?
Wolfram Alpha is similar to PhotoMath, only that it targets older students studying high levels of math and doesn’t support photos. The service also outputs step-by-step solutions to topics as advanced as vector calculus and differential equations, making it a popular tool for college students.
Is there an app like PhotoMath but for science?
Socratic partnered with teachers and experts to bring you visual explanations in each subject, so you can learn the concepts behind any problem. Currently includes Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Calculus, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Earth and Environmental Science, US and World History, and Literature.
Can PhotoMath solve word problems?
With Photomath Plus, you unlock exclusive features like AI-powered animated tutorials, deeper explanations, contextual hints, and custom-made solutions for every single problem in a wide range of math textbooks (even word problems and geometry!).
How do you find the acceleration?
Acceleration (a) is the change in velocity (Δv) over the change in time (Δt), represented by the equation a = Δv/Δt. This allows you to measure how fast velocity changes in meters per second squared (m/s^2).
What is the hardest question in the world?
Science is based on the correspondence theory of truth, which claims that truth corresponds with facts and reality. Various philosophers have put forth substantive challenges to the truth claims made by science.
What is the only question you can’t answer?
The Explanation to What is the only question you can’t answer yes to? Riddle is that if you’re asleep, you’re not awake.
What is the hardest science?
Physics. Generally, physics is often deemed to be the hardest of all the sciences, especially as an A level qualification. Physics involves a lot of complex maths content – an aspect that most students struggle with.
When did time begin?
According to the standard big bang model of cosmology, time began together with the universe in a singularity approximately 14 billion years ago.
How did life start on earth?
It seems possible that the origin of life on the Earth’s surface could have been first prevented by an enormous flux of impacting comets and asteroids, then a much less intense rain of comets may have deposited the very materials that allowed life to form some 3.5 – 3.8 billion years ago.
Is physics harder than biology?
Beginning university students in the sciences usually consider biology to be much easier than physics or chemistry. From their experience in high school, physics has math and formulae that must be understood to be applied correctly, but the study of biology relies mainly on memorization.