BYJU’S provides the latest NCERT notes both online and as a downloadable PDF form for offline viewing.
Which is best notes for class 12 Physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
Is Class 12 Physics difficult?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Is class 12 Physics paper easy?
As the major subject for Science stream students, Physics is known to have a reputation worse than Mathematics in terms of difficulty. Today’s paper, however, was said to be easy, or moderate. Students who have appeared for the exam have said that the 12th Physics question paper was easy but…
Which is the biggest chapter in class 12 Physics?
- Physics is a tough subject for the majority of pupils.
- Start with the fundamentals.
- Consider how you can apply concepts to your everyday life.
- Don’t mug up the derivation; learn it step by step.
How do you make short notes?
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.
How can I study physics in 2 days?
- Communication systems.
- Atoms and nuclei ( you have done this chapter in chemistry also, around 2-3 topics are different )
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of matter and radiation ( this too you have done in chemistry, around 3-4 topics are more in physics, rest is same )
Is 12th easier than 11th?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.
How can I prepare for 12 physics in 3 days?
Is 12th Chemistry hard?
Chemistry is one of the more important and challenging subjects of CBSE Class 12 Science stream.
Is 12th Physics hard than 11th?
The physics of 12 the is very easier than the 11th. Because in 11th physics you need many concept in mechanics or waves. But in 12th physics you need only to learn the formula and you can easily solved the numerical. And electric current is main part of the 12th .
Is Physics term 2 Easy?
I was expecting it to be harder than the term -1 exam, but it was easier than that,” he said. “Only one numerical in the paper was bit difficult. I think a very few students would be able to score 100% marks in this Physics paper,” he added.
Which is the hardest chapter in class 12 physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Which app is best for Class 12 notes?
- myCBSEguide. From CBSE syllabus, sample papers, text book solutions to chapter-wise important questions and online tests for practising, this app is one of the most popular one for good preparation.
- CBSE Guess.
- Topper Notes.
How can I read Ncert by UPSC by toppers?
- Start your IAS preparation from class 6 NCERT books.
- Choose any subject of your interest.
- Complete all chapters from the chosen subject in the targeted time.
- Move on to another class.
- Then, in the same way, read all the books up to class 12 and complete the subject.
Is Learncbse a good site?
Very nice site for solutions. Long explaination also mentioned. For rd sharma solutions it is very nice site. But for hc verma it is average. Overall it is a good site for students.
How do I take notes faster?
- Summarize. The key is to write down the most important ideas of the information being given to you.
- Use Symbols and Abbreviations.
- Bullet Journal.
- Keep a Notebook Handy.
- Use a Speech-to-Text App.
How can I take better notes?
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.
- Pictures are easier to remember than words so if you’re short on time, draw an image.
- If you like to colour code, don’t do it during initial note-taking.
- Write short, succinct sentences.
- Save time and use abbreviations and symbols.
How can I take better notes in class?
- Write down key facts. If you have a teacher who writes notes on the board, that’s a bonus: You can copy them down.
- Don’t overdo it. Don’t go crazy taking notes, though: You’ll be frantic if you try to write down every word that’s said in class.
Can I give NEET if I fail in physics?
After clearing, will he be able to study in a medical college? The candidate can only take admission in Medical College only when you have cleared the compartment paper of physics. Yes, will be eligible for the NEET after passing physics by compartment.
How do you get full marks in physics?
What happens if you fail physics class 12?
If you fail in physics xii board , and get good marks in other subjects . Getting good marks in JEE Main. If you pass Your failed subject then no need to worry. But you must qualify for the aggregate percentage in board.
How many hours should a 12th student study?
It is often believed that studying 6-8 hours a day is effective.
Which is the hardest subject in class 12?
Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. It depends on you and your interest. But in all, maths can be said to be the toughest of all.