Expert and toppers suggest the following NEET biology books for beginners: NCERT Biology Class 11 textbook. NCERT Biology Class 12 textbook. MTG Objective NCERT at your Fingertips.
Which book is best for NEET physics?
- NCERT (Textbook) Physics – Class 11 & 12.
- Objective Physics by Pramod Agarwal (For practising problems in mechanics and rotational dynamics)
- D. C. Pandey Objective Physics.
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov.
Is Disha Publications good for NEET?
Yes, Disha Publications is good for NEET Preparation.
Who teaches best Physics for NEET?
- Shishir Mittal sir. SM Sir (IIT-B ’98) is an authority in JEE/NEET Chemistry.
- Dr. Sachin Kapur.
- Nitin Vijay sir. NV Sir is a Champion of Physics.
- Gavesh Bhardwaj sir.
- Apurva Mathur sir.
- Pushpendu sir.
- Kartikey sir.
- Nitika ma’am.
How can I score 180 in Physics NEET without coaching?
- Read NCERT…
- Prepare short notes which will help you in your revision times.
Is physics wallah good for NEET?
Physicswallah is a good channel for physics and chemistry for neet.
Is Aakash books enough for NEET?
Answer. Yes, it is enough. Just be thorough with it along with NCERT and you are good to go.
Is NCERT Physics enough for NEET?
The Physics section of NEET 2023 is the toughest section of all as stated by experts as well as toppers, it requires more conceptual knowledge. Physics is all about the numerical and based on concepts, therefore NCERT Physics books won’t be enough for NEET preparations.
How many hours NEET study topper?
Study for at least 13-15 hours a day.
Is Arihant better or Disha?
Both Arihant and Disha Publications are good. Choose Arihant for Physics and Disha for Chemistry and Mathematics. For previous year question papers you can get book of another publications, no issues in that. But yes keep solving previous year questions as they help a lot to know about the pattern of the paper.
Which is best Disha or arihant?
In Disha, detailed solutions are provided for all the questions and many of them have multiple alternative solutions. And the way Disha has classified all the questions topicwise is quite better than Arihant’s, plus Disha is cheaper than Arihant. Go for Disha. You won’t regret buying it.
Which is the best source for NEET?
- Etoos India.
- Aakashi Tutor.
- My Study Cart.
- Career Orbits.
- Embibe. Embibe is a mock questions platform that rewards students for more practice.
- iPractice. iPractice has subject, topic and mock tests, but no All India Tests.
How should I start Physics for NEET?
- Start with the NCERT book.
- Read and understand the chapter from NCERT.
- Now refer to the class notes.
- Try to derive the equation and understand the logic behind it.
- Now read the same chapter from the reference book.
- Start solving the relevant questions.
Is NEET Physics very easy?
Difficulty level of NEET 2019 In 2019, NEET Physics was the most difficult section followed by Chemistry and Biology.
Is 7 hours study enough for NEET?
Maximum of 6-7 hours and minimum of 2- 3 hours are enough for studying NEET Syllabus. You don’t need to study for 12-16 hours a day which many students do. After how long you need a break from studies? After 45 minutes of studying try to have a short break.
Can I crack NEET if I am weak in Physics?
Answer. Hello aspirant, If you are weak in physics you should try to clear your concepts first. You should give some more time to physics compare to other subjects.
How is NEET 700 scored?
- How To Crack NEET 2022 in The First Attempt: Prepare a Timetable.
- Know the Exam Pattern and Marks Distribution.
- Know the complete syllabus.
- Topic- Wise Weightage of NEET Physics.
- Topic-Wise Weightage of NEET Chemistry.
Who is Alakh Pandey wife?
Alakh Pandey’s Marital status is Married. His Wife’s name is Shivani Dubey.
How do I study for NEET 12 hours a day?
- Every NEET Aspirant Must Know the Exam Syllabus and Pattern.
- Chalk Out A Proper Time Table.
- Get Rid of Distractions.
- Set an Achievable Target.
- Clear Your Concepts.
- Solve Sample Papers and Previous Year’s Papers.
- Practice Time Management.
- Find Time for Revision.
Is NEET easy than Jee?
NEET is a common medical admission exam for medical students. It’s difficult to compare the two exams. According to students who have passed both JEE and NEET, JEE is slightly more difficult on paper than NEET. However, due to the high level of competition in NEET, getting into a good medical college is challenging.
Can we crack NEET in 7 months from zero level?
Yes, it is enough time to crack NEET exam. It’s all depends on your will power and determination. You should be self motivated to crack your exam.
Can I score 600 in NEET by studying only NCERT?
No. Proper planning and giving time to NCERT books will help you score well in the NEET entrance exam.
Is HC Verma sufficient for NEET?
HC Verma would not help you enough alone it will help you but only in one subject and for other subjects you need to refer other books, you may also use NCERT books which are very useful for cracking NEET exam. for neet exam you need lot of practice which you can do by refering various subjects.
Which college did Mrinal Kutteri join?
“Life is beyond academics,” claim NEET toppers Mrinal Kutteri and Karthika G Nair who cracked the medical entrance exam in 2021 by scoring full marks and are now the first-year students in the top-ranking medical college in the country AIIMS, New Delhi.
Is 6 hours of sleep enough for NEET students?
It is essential to sleep for 7-8 hours every night in order to wake up fresh and energized and focus better. Designing a hectic schedule might seem as the way to go, but it is not feasible in the long run. You might be led to believe that the longer you study, the better you will score and cover the entire syllabus.