- Concepts of Physics (Volume-1 and Volume-2) by H C Verma.
- CBSE Chapter-wise Solutions – Physics (Class 12) by S. K. Singh.
- CBSE Chapter-wise Solutions – Physics (Class -12: Previous Year’s Questions by Singh S.
What is the easiest way to study physics?
- Make use of the preview that you did prior to the class. Again,
- Read the homework problems first.
- Read actively with questions in mind.
- Stop periodically and pointedly recall the material that you have.
- During your reading you will notice sections, equations, or ideas that.
Which YouTube channel is best for physics class 12?
Physics Plus, a YouTube Channel run by physics expert Devendra Chaudhary, is one of the best for Class 12 Physics.
Which is the best site for physics class 12?
Khan Academy Physics The work that Khan Academy does is extraordinary. They have the goal of providing free, world-class education for everyone, everywhere.
How can I study smart in physics?
- Master the Basics.
- Learn How to Basic Equations Came About.
- Always Account For Small Details.
- Work on Improving Your Math Skills.
- Simplify the Situations.
- Use Drawings.
- Always Double-Check Your Answers.
- Use Every Source of Physics Help Available.
Which is the best time to study physics?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode.
Who is best physics teacher on YouTube?
- Khan Academy.
- Mashup Math.
- Cbseclass videos.
- Pebbles CBSE Board Syllabus.
- Aman Dhattarwal.
Is physics wallah good for board exams?
See, physics wallah teachings are so good that makes the concept crystal clear and and helps in retaining retaining for a long time. So definitely a big yes to you. Go for it without a second thought. But make sure to study with discipline.
Who is the best teacher on YouTube?
- #01. @JamesESL. James.
- #02. @Speak English With Vanessa. Ariana Grande.
- #03. @Pocketful of Primary. Pocketful of Primary.
- #04. @Five Foot One Teacher. Five Foot One Teacher.
- #05. @Nancy Taylor.
- #06. @The Lettered Classroom.
- #07. @That One Happy Classroom.
- #08. @too cool for middle school.
Which is better arihant or Xam idea?
Both the books are better in their own sense. Arihant teaches you concepts and give you examples and practice problems so it is better while you are studying but when time of revision comes ten XamIdea is better as it covers the whole chapter which makes revision easier and helps you to recollect better in exam.
Is HC Verma good for boards?
H.C. Verma’s “Concept of Physics” is a very good and common book among all the JEE students. It is considered as a great book for JEE Mains and Advanced but it is not generally recommended for boards.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Is 12th physics easy?
Physics is considered a difficult subject, especially for NEET aspirants. This does not imply that students can’t score well.
Which is the best channel for physics?
- Two Minute Papers.
- Khan Academy.
- World Science Festival.
- Scientific American.
Is Khan Academy good for 12 boards?
Short Answer: Yes.
Is physics easier than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
How can I study for physics in one night?
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
How can I motivate myself to study physics?
- Teach one another.
- Engage your sense of hearing.
- Change up your study routine.
- Incentivise your experience.
- Recognise, not track your progress.
What are the 3 secret study tips?
- Know what your lecturers want. Before you start studying a topic, write down your lecturer’s learning objectives for that topic.
- Make a study plan. Many people waste time when they study because they don’t have a plan.
- Use effective study techniques.
Is studying 3 hours a day enough?
The consensus among universities is that for every hour spent in class, students should spend approximately 2-3 hours studying. So, for example, if your course is three hours long two days per week, you should be studying 12-18 hours for that class per week.
Is studying at 3am good?
Studying at 3 AM is a good idea for those who have more brain power and higher energy levels in the wee hours of the night. The same is true for those who can focus more at night as they have accomplished their everyday tasks already and have fewer distractions and interruptions to worry about.
Can I crack JEE mains by physics wallah?
Yes, JEE Mains can be cracked by Physics Wallah provided you are comfortable with his teaching style.
Who is India’s best physics teacher?
Nitin Vijay sir NV Sir is a Champion of Physics. In his 17+ years as a teacher, he has been vital in guiding over 5500 IITians and World-Class Doctors.
Who is Alakh Pandey?
Alakh Pandey is an Indian YouTuber who provides all the study material related to the Science stream. He is the most popular Youtuber and educator among the students. He got popular because of his tremendous teaching skills. He is also a motivational speaker as he uploads videos of motivation for the aspirants.
Who is Alakh Pandey wife?
Alakh Pandey Sir Wife & Personal Life On the other hand, if we talk about alakh sir’s personal life, then Alakh Pandey Sir Wife name is Shivani Dubey, and she is also associated with PhysicsWallah Company.