- UNIT 1: Electrostatics.
- UNIT 2: Electricity in Use.
- UNIT 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- UNIT 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- UNIT 5: Electromagnetic waves.
- UNIT 6: Optics.
- UNIT 7: Radiation and Matter Have a Dual Nature.
What is the most important topics in physics?
Energy, force, light, and time are all very basic concepts, which we study in physics.
What are the important topics in electrostatic potential and capacitance?
Electric Potential due to a point charge. Electric Potential on Axial Line & Equatorial Line of an Electric Dipole. The capacitance of parallel plate capacitor (with or without dielectric medium). Energy stored in a capacitor.
How do you score full marks in physics?
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
Is physics easy or hard?
Students and researchers alike have long understood that physics is challenging. But only now have scientists managed to prove it. It turns out that one of the most common goals in physics—finding an equation that describes how a system changes over time—is defined as “hard” by computer theory.
Is class 12 physics tough?
Most of the students find the Class 12 Physics subject difficult. This is also due to the vast syllabus and derivations that are there in both parts of the NCERT class 12 Physics book.
Which is the most important chapter in physics class 12 Term 2?
Optics is the biggest unit of Class 12th Physics Term 2.
Is Term 2 physics easy?
As per the reactions received from the students, the Physics Class 12th Term-II paper was easy. There was nothing out of the syllabus. Many questions were straight from NCERT Books.
What is Gauss’s law class 12?
Gauss Law states that the total electric flux out of a closed surface is equal to the charge enclosed divided by the permittivity. The electric flux in an area is defined as the electric field multiplied by the area of the surface projected in a plane and perpendicular to the field.
Which is best notes for class 12 physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
What is the easiest way to learn physics derivations?
The best way to get command over derivations of physics is to understand it and practice the derivation periodically after sometime. Mathematics is the language of physics. If you are good at mathematics, then there is no difficulty in understanding the derivations of physics.
What are the important topics in wave optics?
Light reflection, refraction, interference, and diffraction were all explained by Huygens’ wave theory.
Can I skip physics for NEET?
You must not skip preparing for Physics for the NEET exam. In NEET, Physics makes up 25% of the exam. 50% is for Biology, and the other 25% is from Chemistry.
How can I study for physics in one night?
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
Can we complete 12th physics in 1month?
If you are talking about completing the whole physics portion in a month of class 12th then you have to dedicate minimum 5 hours with some breaks in between. Taking breaks doesn’t mean that you waste too much of time. You need to practice derivations and solve sums regularly.
Which is the toughest subject in class 12?
Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. Physics is difficult in science side and for commerce business studies is difficult. It depends on you and your interest. But in all, maths can be said to be the toughest of all.
Which is hardest topic in Physics?
- Heat and Thermodynamics. It is probably the most difficult yet one of the important topics for JEE Main Physics.
- Mechanics. JEE Main Physics is not all about theory and equations.
- Electrostatics and Magnetism.
- Current Electricity.
- Modern Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction.
How can I study Physics in 10 days?
- Make sure you solve previous year Physics question papers.
- You should prepare short notes of important derivations, practice diagrams (device, circuit etc.)
- Students are advised to be attentive and careful while solving a question or problem.
How do you get to 90 in Physics?
- #1. Have a proper study plan; know the marks weightage distribution.
- #2. Be thorough with NCERT Physics books to score high.
- #3. Here are some topics students should focus more on.
- #4: Taking mock tests regularly is important.
What happens if you fail Physics class 12?
If you fail in physics xii board , and get good marks in other subjects . Getting good marks in JEE Main. If you pass Your failed subject then no need to worry. But you must qualify for the aggregate percentage in board.
Is physics harder than biology?
Beginning university students in the sciences usually consider biology to be much easier than physics or chemistry. From their experience in high school, physics has math and formulae that must be understood to be applied correctly, but the study of biology relies mainly on memorization.
Is physics harder than chemistry?
Physics is considered comparatively harder than chemistry and various other disciplines such as psychology, geology, biology, astronomy, computer science, and biochemistry. It is deemed difficult compared to other fields because the variety of abstract concepts and the level of maths in physics is incomparable.
What is the toughest subject in the world?
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Chartered Accountancy.
Is 12th easier than 11th?
Hi 11th standard is comparatively tougher than 12th. so before starting 11th class go through the basics and formulas related to 11th class and try to solve questions of math, physics, chemistry from NCERT book.