BYJU’S, India’s most loved learning app is offering online classes for Class 12 CBSE, State Board and ICSE students, which are conducted by India’s best teachers.
Which is best notes for class 12 physics?
- Chapter 1 → Electric Charges and Fields.
- Chapter 2 → Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance.
- Chapter 3 → Current Electricity.
- Chapter 4 → Moving Charges and Magnetism.
- Chapter 5 → Magnetism and Matter.
- Chapter 6 → Electromagnetic Induction.
- Chapter 7 → Alternating Current.
Which reference book is best for class 12 physics?
- Concepts of Physics (Volume-1 and Volume-2) by H C Verma.
- CBSE Chapter-wise Solutions – Physics (Class 12) by S. K. Singh.
- CBSE Chapter-wise Solutions – Physics (Class -12: Previous Year’s Questions by Singh S.
Which app is best for Class 12 notes?
- myCBSEguide. From CBSE syllabus, sample papers, text book solutions to chapter-wise important questions and online tests for practising, this app is one of the most popular one for good preparation.
- CBSE Guess.
- Topper Notes.
Which chapter is most important in physics class 12?
- UNIT 1: Electrostatics.
- UNIT 2: Electricity in Use.
- UNIT 3: Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- UNIT 4 Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- UNIT 5: Electromagnetic waves.
- UNIT 6: Optics.
- UNIT 7: Radiation and Matter Have a Dual Nature.
Where can I find Ncert notes?
BYJU’S provides the latest NCERT notes both online and as a downloadable PDF form for offline viewing.
How do you make short notes?
- Date your notes and make the main topic visible.
- Don’t write everything down – write down the important points.
- Make short notes of the examples given.
- Use colour.
- Use illustrations and drawing.
- Use headings and sub-headings.
- Keep your sentences short.
Which is better arihant or Xam idea?
Both the books are better in their own sense. Arihant teaches you concepts and give you examples and practice problems so it is better while you are studying but when time of revision comes ten XamIdea is better as it covers the whole chapter which makes revision easier and helps you to recollect better in exam.
Is SL Arora enough for CBSE?
Yes it is enough. You can score very well as the concepts and the topics are really explained well. You can practice derivations from there as in NCERT full derivations are not provided. But do refer NCERT 3 months before your board exams as there are probability of SOLVED EXAMPLES coming from NCERT.
Is physics NCERT enough for boards?
In a word, No! But only for some subjects like physics, chemistry and mathematics or biology, which is why NCERT itself has brought additional books consisting of numerical problems called NCERT exemplar books.
Is Toppr app free?
Toppr app is free of cost. It also offers access to all the video lectures without any charges.
Is there any app for CBSE students?
Toppr is an online learning app for CBSE students. The app covers a very wide range of syllabus from CBSE Board, ICSE, and State Boards. Students who are preparing for IIT JEE Main, NEET, AIIMS can also use Toppr to prepare and practice with Mock Tests.
Which is the most difficult chapter in class 12 physics?
SHM, WAVES ( ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES) , MODERN PHYSICS AND EMI are toughest topics in physics because it’s little bit hard to imagine these concepts in head.
How do you score full marks in physics?
What is the easiest way to learn physics class 12?
- Consult the blueprint of CBSE for Physics.
- Divide the syllabus and then conquer.
- Select topics carrying maximum weightage.
- Highlight the key points as per the syllabus of the chapter.
- Always carry a notebook for on-the-go revision.
Is Learncbse a good site?
Very nice site for solutions. Long explaination also mentioned. For rd sharma solutions it is very nice site. But for hc verma it is average. Overall it is a good site for students.
How can I read Ncert by UPSC by toppers?
- Start your IAS preparation from class 6 NCERT books.
- Choose any subject of your interest.
- Complete all chapters from the chosen subject in the targeted time.
- Move on to another class.
- Then, in the same way, read all the books up to class 12 and complete the subject.
Are Vedantu notes free?
You will find all of it in Vedantu’s Revision notes, and you can download them for free.
How do I take notes faster?
- Summarize. The key is to write down the most important ideas of the information being given to you.
- Use Symbols and Abbreviations.
- Bullet Journal.
- Keep a Notebook Handy.
- Use a Speech-to-Text App.
How can I take better notes?
- Repetition, repetition, repetition.
- Pictures are easier to remember than words so if you’re short on time, draw an image.
- If you like to colour code, don’t do it during initial note-taking.
- Write short, succinct sentences.
- Save time and use abbreviations and symbols.
How can I take better notes in class?
- Write down key facts. If you have a teacher who writes notes on the board, that’s a bonus: You can copy them down.
- Don’t overdo it. Don’t go crazy taking notes, though: You’ll be frantic if you try to write down every word that’s said in class.
Which is better Oswaal or Xam idea?
Both the books Oswal and exam idea are good. Oswal is good because it includes the following points. 1) It includes both the sample papers and question bank for the exam. 2) It includes points with the revised syllabus of CBSE and with covering all the topics related to the subject.
Is Xam idea good for physics?
Highly recommended. This is one of the best books available in the market for preparation of NEET or JEE entrance exams. It has Selected NCERT Textbooks questions, multiple choice questions and self assessment test. Previous years solved questions are given.
Which is best Xam idea or all in one?
Refer All In One if you want good questions & questions that are asked previous years in Board Exams. If you want Good quantity SUMMARY & MIND MAP for easy learning, then go for X’Am Idea.
Is HC Verma better than SL Arora?
If you are up for boards SL Arora will do just fine and you will not have to go for HCV. But if you are preparing for competitive exams like IIT/JEE either mains or advance then you should definitely go for HCV as it has more advance problems and will help you solve more complex problems.