- FUTURE SOURCE OF ENERGY.
- DARK MATTER AND DARK ENERGY.
- HYDRO ELECTRICITY.
- FIBRE OPTICS COMMUNICATION.
- WIRELESS ELECTRICITY.
Which topic is best for demo in physics?
- Electricity and Magnetism.
What are some cool physics experiments?
- Young’s double-slit experiment applied to the interference of single electrons.
- Galileo’s experiment on falling bodies (1600s)
- Millikan’s oil-drop experiment (1910s)
- Newton’s decomposition of sunlight with a prism (1665-1666)
- Young’s light-interference experiment (1801)
What is the most interesting topic in physics?
- Wave Particle Duality. PASIEKA/Science Photo Library/Getty Images.
- Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.
- Quantum Probability & The Measurement Problem.
- Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.
- Quantum Entanglement & Nonlocality.
- Unified Field Theory.
- The Big Bang.
- Dark Matter & Dark Energy.
What can I make for my physics project?
- Balloon Car.
- Homemade Rocket.
- Baking Soda Volcano.
- Newton’s Cradle.
- Balancing Scale.
What physics experiments can I do at home?
- AIR PRESSURE CAN EXPERIMENT. Learn about atmospheric pressure with this incredible can crusher experiment.
- AIR RESISTANCE EXPERIMENT. Whoa!
- BALLOON CAR.
- BALLOON ROCKET.
- CAPILLARY ACTION.
- COLOR CHANGING FLOWERS.
- COLOR WHEEL SPINNER.
Which is the most important experiment?
- Galileo Galilei’s Experiment on Speed of Falling Objects.
- Isaac Newton’s Discovery of Light Spectrum.
- Hippolyte Fizeau’s Experiment on Light Speed.
- Enrico Fermi’s Nuclear Chain Reaction Experiment.
- Rosalind Franklin DNA Radiographs.
What is the easiest topic in physics?
- Work, Energy and Power – Weightage: 5%
- Electrostatics – Weightage: 6%
- Current Electricity – Weightage: 7%
- Wave Optics – Weightage: 5%
- Ray Optics – Weightage: 6%
Is physics easy or hard?
“Physics is not an easy subject if you do not understand. If you do then you will do very well. Though our students had the material in hand they did not use it,” she said.
What is the biggest mystery in physics?
- What is matter made of?
- Why is gravity so weird?
- Why does time seem to flow only in one direction?
- Where did all the antimatter go?
- What happens in the gray zone between solid and liquid?
- Can we find a unified theory of physics?
- How did life evolve from nonliving matter?
What is the most difficult physics?
Quantum mechanics is deemed the hardest part of physics.
What is the hardest question in physics?
Quantum Gravity The biggest unsolved problem in fundamental physics is how gravity and the quantum will be made to coexist within the same theory. Quantum Gravity  is required to make the whole of physics logically consistent.
What are the top 10 science fair projects?
- Baking Soda and Vinegar Volcano.
- Mentos and Soda Fountain.
- Invisible Ink.
- Crystal Growing.
- Vegetable Battery.
- Wind Energy.
- Water Electrolysis.
- Plant Science.
What is a good science fair project?
Does the color of a room affect human behavior? Do athletic students have better lung capacity? What brand of battery lasts the longest? Does the type of potting soil used in planting affect how fast the plant grows?
What are some science project ideas?
- Build a better lightbulb.
- Design a robotic hand.
- Compare electrolytes in sports drinks.
- Measure algae growth.
- Drop an egg to prove the first law of motion.
- Assemble a Newton’s cradle.
- Blow out a candle with a balloon.
- Relight a candle without touching it.
What is the best project for science day?
- Drive a balloon-powered car.
- Construct a DIY Grow Box.
- Sort jellybeans to learn genetics.
- Make a teabag float on air.
- Crush a can using air pressure.
- Construct a geodesic dome.
- Design a solar oven.
- Spherify your favorite beverage.
What are some good science fair projects for 11th graders?
- Which fruits contain the most vitamin C?
- Can you find a plant which repels cockroaches? (
- What percentage of home trash can be recycled or reused?
- Test products for impurities.
- Can people tell the difference between a natural tan and one produced by a chemical product?
What are some examples of physics in everyday life?
- Alarm Clock. Physics gets involved in your daily life right after you wake up in the morning.
- Steam Iron.
- Ball Point Pen.
- Car Seat-Belts.
- Camera Lens.
- Cell Phones.
Who is the greatest physicist of all time?
- Albert Einstein.
- Isaac Newton.
- James Clerk Maxwell.
- Niels Bohr.
- Werner Heisenberg.
- Galileo Galilei.
- Richard Feynman.
- Paul Dirac.
Who is the most famous theoretical physicist?
Albert Einstein (arguably the greatest theoretical physicist of all time), who has revised at the most fundamental level Newton’s concepts of space and time, his dynamics and theory of gravity.
How do you test for dark matter?
To look for dark matter, experiments essentially “make it, break it or shake it”. The LHC has been trying to make it by colliding beams of protons. Some experiments are using telescopes in space and on the ground to look for indirect signals of dark-matter particles as they collide and break themselves out in space.
Who is physics mother?
1. Marie Curie. Is considered to this day, to be the Mother of Modern Physics. In 1898, together with her husband Pierre, she discovered the elements of polonium and radio for which she received a first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903.
Who was the father of math?
The Father of Math is the great Greek mathematician and philosopher Archimedes. Perhaps you have heard the name before–the Archimedes’ Principle is widely studied in Physics and is named after the great philosopher.
Who named physics?
The History of Physics – Before Aristotle: Atomism and Natural Laws. Thales was the first physicist and his theories actually gave the discipline its name. He believed that the world, although fashioned from many materials, was really built of only one element, water, called Physis in Ancient Greek.
Which is the most toughest chapter of class 11th Physics?
- Rotational Motion.
- Experimental Physics and Instruments.
- Center of Mass and Conservation of Momentum.