Answer: The first of the three laws of motion formulated by Newton (1642-1726) says that every object in a state of uniform motion remains in that state unless an external force is applied. This is essentially a reformulation of Galileo’s inertia concept.
How do you solve physics MCQS?
- Understand the parts.
- Read carefully.
- Anticipate the answers as you read the questions.
- Eliminate each clearly incorrect answer.
- Underline the key part of the question which contains the key to the answer.
- Use the formula sheet to answer questions.
- Don’t read too deep into the questions.
What are the basic questions of physics?
- As light from a star spreads out and weakens, do gaps form between the photons?
- Can a fire have a shadow?
- Can air make shadows?
- Can gold be created from other elements?
- Can light bend around corners?
- Can momentum be hidden to human eyes like how kinetic energy can be hidden as heat?
What are the general questions in science?
- What does DNA stand for?
- How many bones are in the human body?
- The concept of gravity was discovered by which famous physicist?
- What is the hardest natural substance on Earth?
- Which is the main gas that makes up the Earth’s atmosphere?
- Humans and chimpanzees share roughly how much DNA?
What is the expression for acceleration Mcq?
The correct answer is (v-u) / t. CONCEPT: Acceleration: The rate of change in velocity is called acceleration.
How can I study Mcq fast?
- Read the entire question.
- Answer it in your mind first.
- Eliminate wrong answers.
- Use the process of elimination.
- Select the best answer.
- Read every answer option.
- Answer the questions you know first.
- Make an educated guess.
How do I clear my MCQ exam without studying?
Who is the father of science?
Galileo Galilei pioneered the experimental scientific method and was the first to use a refracting telescope to make important astronomical discoveries. He is often referred to as the “father of modern astronomy” and the “father of modern physics”. Albert Einstein called Galileo the “father of modern science.”
Who is the father of GK?
father of GK : Bhikaiji Cama was born into a large, prosperous Parsi Zoroastrian family in Bombay ( Mumbai).
What are the 10 top GK questions?
- Who is the Father of our Nation?
- Who was the first President of India?
- Who is known as Father of Indian Constitution?
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Giddha is the folk dance of?
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
- Which is the heavier metal of these two?
- Who invented Computer?
What are the 3 questions of science?
- What’s there?
- How does it work?
- How did it come to be this way?
What is the full form of science?
Systematic, comprehensive, investigation and exploration of natural, causes and effect is the full form of Science.
What is the SI unit of acceleration Mcq?
The unit of speed is meter per second and unit of time is second, so the SI unit of acceleration is meter per second square or m / s 2 .
What is called negative acceleration?
Negative acceleration is also known as deceleration or retardation. If the velocity of an object is decreasing with time, the acceleration of the object will be negative. The direction in which an object is moving is opposite to the direction of negative acceleration.
How do you get full marks in MCQ?
- Five Tips to Ace Your Multiple Choice Exams.
- Read the questions carefully. Make sure you understand what the question is asking.
- Answer the question without looking at the options.
- Eliminate the incorrect options.
- Answer all the questions.
- Manage your time.
- More resources for multiple choice questions.
Should I always guess C?
C isn’t any better or worse than any other letter, or any more likely to be the correct answer, but if you decide to stick with it for every blind guess you make, you’ll be better off than trying to be “random.”
Are MCQ exams easy?
MCQ-based tests are used from elementary school all the way to the university. While on the face of it, the MCQ paper seems easy, the process can be difficult especially when dealing with questions one is unsure about. MCQs are a useful tool to assess knowledge and understanding of complex concepts.
Is C the most common answer?
In other words? There is no most common answer on the SAT. Ultimately, guessing C (or any letter!) will give you the correct answer only a statistical 25% of the time.
What is the most correct answer in multiple choice?
Can I pass exam without studying?
If you have an upcoming exam that you have not studied for, then you might be seriously concerned about passing it. While studying well in advance of an exam is the best strategy for success, you may still be able to pass an exam if you did not study.
Who is physics mother?
1. Marie Curie. Is considered to this day, to be the Mother of Modern Physics. In 1898, together with her husband Pierre, she discovered the elements of polonium and radio for which she received a first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903.
Who named physics?
The History of Physics – Before Aristotle: Atomism and Natural Laws. Thales was the first physicist and his theories actually gave the discipline its name. He believed that the world, although fashioned from many materials, was really built of only one element, water, called Physis in Ancient Greek.
Who is Father of maths?
The Father of Math is the great Greek mathematician and philosopher Archimedes. Perhaps you have heard the name before–the Archimedes’ Principle is widely studied in Physics and is named after the great philosopher.
Who is the first scientist?
Aristotle is considered by many to be the first scientist, although the term postdates him by more than two millennia. In Greece in the fourth century BC, he pioneered the techniques of logic, observation, inquiry and demonstration.
Who discovered cell?
Initially discovered by Robert Hooke in 1665, the cell has a rich and interesting history that has ultimately given way to many of today’s scientific advancements.