Nitin Vijay sir NV Sir is a Champion of Physics. In his 17+ years as a teacher, he has been vital in guiding over 5500 IITians and World-Class Doctors.
Which online teacher is best for physics?
- Best Overall: eTutorWorld.
- Best Free: Khan Academy.
- Best Budget: TutorEye.
- Best for Beginners: Club Z! Tutoring.
- Best for College Preparation: StudyPoint.
- Best for Collective Studying: Varsity Tutors.
- Most Ivy League Tutors: TutorMe.
Who is the best teacher of physics in India online?
Rank 1. Raja Rajyavardhan Singh | Best Teacher For Online IIT JEE Physics.
Which website is best for online teaching?
- Chegg Tutors. Chegg Tutors is a top online teaching platform.
- Tutor.com. Tutor.com is one of the oldest teaching sites online.
- TutorMe. TutorMe is a comprehensive online teaching site.
- MyPrivateTutor. MyPrivateTutor is one of the largest online teaching sites.
Who is best physics teacher on YouTube?
- Khan Academy.
- Mashup Math.
- Cbseclass videos.
- Pebbles CBSE Board Syllabus.
- Aman Dhattarwal.
Who is the best physics teacher in the world?
Albert Einstein. Albert Einstein, a theoretical physicist, author and a teacher was known for his contributions to the field of general and special relativity.
Who is Alakh Pandey?
Alakh Pandey is the Founder and CEO of PW, India’s leading, most affordable Ed-tech platform, which provides an accessible, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art learning experience.
Who is the HOD of physics in Allen?
SACHIN SINGH – HOD PHYSICS – ALLEN CAREER LTD. LinkedIn.
Who is best physics Youtuber?
- PBS Space Time.
- For the Allure of Physics.
- Physics Explained.
- Physics Videos by Eugene Khutoryansky.
- Sixty Symbols. Sixty Symbols features a whole lot of interesting videos about physics.
Who is Mr Sir physics wallah?
Manish Raj was born and brought in Kota, Rajasthan. and his age is 31 years as in 2022 and his DOB 27 September,1991. He did his doctor in Philosphy (PhD) in physics.
Where is NV Sir teaching now?
Professional Background: He is the senior faculty as well as the managing director of the renowned Motion IIT-JEE institute of Kota.
Where can I teach online for free?
- Udemy. This is a massive online teaching platform with over 2 million students worldwide and 13,000 courses.
- Peer 2 Peer University.
- Teachers Pay Teachers.
How do I start an online teaching from home?
- Step 1: Choose a subject. The first step is to determine your subject of interest.
- Step 2: Know your audience.
- Step 3: Making the course pattern.
- Step 4: Selling the course.
- Step 5: Choose the Platform to Sell.
How do I become an online tutor from home?
- Determine your requirements.
- Know your audience.
- Choose your subject topic.
- Choose a specific course pattern.
- Set the course model.
- Choose an online platform to sell your courses.
- Manage your courses.
- Market your e-learning platform.
Is physics wallah good for NEET?
there are a lot of good apps for physics preparation, like Unacademy , byjys However, when concepts are concerned , it is said that for physics, Physics wallah is better app, as concepts are very clearly explained and a lot of examples and questions are given on it. You can definitely use it.
Which country is best for physics?
- United States of America.
- United Kingdom.
- South Korea.
What makes a good physics teacher?
A good physics teacher is someone who realizes that among the most valued and significant roles of a science teacher is to help a student understand a body of information and the processes of scientific investigation.
How can I become a good physics teacher?
For becoming a physics teacher you would need a masters degree in physics along with B. Ed. B. Ed is now compulsory for all the high school teachers.
Is APJ Abdul Kalam a physicist?
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam (/ˈɑːbdəl kəˈlɑːm/ ( listen); 15 October 1931 – 27 July 2015) was an Indian aerospace scientist and statesman who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007. He was born and raised in Rameswaram, Tamil Nadu and studied physics and aerospace engineering.
Who is the No 1 scientist in India?
C.V. Raman. Dr. C.V. Raman (Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman) was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1930 for his revolutionary work on light scattering. Born in Tiruchirapalli on November 7, 1888, he was the first Asian and non-White beneficiary of the Nobel Prize in the Science field.
Who is the mother of science?
Mathematics is considered as the mother of all sciences because it is a tool which solves problems of every other science. Other subjects like biology, Chemistry or Physics is based on simple chemical solutions.
Is Physics Wallah a billionaire?
Edtech company PhysicsWallah, which is also known as PW, is the latest Indian startup to enter the unicorn club. The company has raised $100 million in a Series A round from Westbridge and GSV Ventures, at a valuation of $1.1 billion. A unicorn, in startup parlance, is a company valued at over one billion dollars.
Who is Alakh Pandey wife?
Alakh Pandey’s Marital status is Married. His Wife’s name is Shivani Dubey.
Is Alakh Pandey rich?
Alakh Pandey, 30 and Prateek Maheshwari, co-founders of PhysicsWallah, also made their debut on the list. According to the report, both Pandey and Maheshwari have personal wealth of Rs 4,000 crore and are ranked 399th on the list of 1,103 individuals.
Why did teachers leave Allen?
He accused teachers of being greedy and said that Allen has over 11,000 employees and that the departure of one or two teachers will not impact the company. The video went viral in a few hours, which prompted Unacademy to seek police protection for the teachers that it poached from Allen and other coaching centres.